Couple game

Previous chapter :–
___________________________________

Haha we are just joking, but jokes a part he looks good with you.

J-just shut up okay..( p'off said while looking at gun )

Gun is fully become jealous i mean Jealousy is visible in his face he is sulking no he is super super sulking

"Why we stop huh..you both look like a couple"

Just shut the fucked up guys.. don't ship us. ( P'off seriously said)

"Today I'll gone" ( p'off murmured)

What? Where? ( I ask p'off)

Today gun and tay would definitely killed me. ( P'off said while looking at gun and gun give him a death glares)

Forget this thing..start the celebration.

"Yeahh"

.
.
.
.
___________________________________

(Chapter - 16) Couple game

New pov:

Now, we are about to start the program but i couldn't see p'tay anywhere. Why was he still not come, i ask p'off but i sad he don't know where he is was? Without p'tay how could i start the party? Then my eyes suddenly goes to the enteress of the door , i see p'tay Seeing p'tay a smile came to my face. He looks really handsome in a black coat a dazling personality you know.

But what am I looking at P'tay is with a girl. Ok she must be his friend wait but she is same girl that i saw in a mall with p'tay. So what new ?this is not an big deal she is her friend , i mean her close friend.

So should we start the party? ( P'tay and I made eye contact but that girl called p'tay)

Shitt that girl..( i annoyingly murmured)

What happened new? ( Gun unknowingly said to me)

Don't you see this?

What?

Ahh p'tay and that girl..( i irritatedly said)

Ohh i understood ( gun carelessly said)

You understood what?

You are jealous?

"No I'm not"

Yes you are, by the way it's good that you are jealous

What's good about in this?

In a few minutes later i feel jealous because you and off were got shipping and now you are jealous. You know new it's called "KARMA"

Karma what? funny thing gun  it wasn't me who was shipping off and me. The seniors were ship us okay? ( I unpleasantly said to gun)

yes whatever it is..

You are crazy brat gun.

I know I'm ( gun happily said)

Suddenly p'off intrupted our so called conversation and said " what's happened to you two why are you fighting?"

We are not fighting ( we both said in a unison)

But it's seems like

No..no