heartbreak 💔 cheat?

Previous chapter :–-

___________________________________

I'm not disturbing you...by the way that off didn't bother you na ?

Why would he bother me? He is not like you .....( I intentionally said this)

What? are you praising him?

I ignored his words and said " he is handsome too"

But he is not as handsome as me...( He proudly said to me ) Wait You never called me handsome then how did you tell him handsome? ( His tone become cold and his face become angry)

Wait are you jealous of your own bestfriend? ( I shocked looking at him)

Why would i not be jealous? what is mine is mine..

What? ( I confusingly looking at him)

You are mine..( he start looking straight at mine eyes)

Yes.. I'm only yours....( I murmured)
___________________________________

(CHAPTER - 13 ) Heartbreak 💔 cheat?

New pov :

The days were going normal, sweet and simple Everything is going well between p'tay and me. These days I got to know a lot of things about p'tay. Like what's his real personality or his family, friends list or some personal stuff. My first year is going to be complete in a week and p'tay soon has leave the hostel room or college ( I mean his last year is also going to complete) i ask p'tay what he was gonna do after college then he answered ,he handled his family business.

I don't know p'tay is a rich person. His father is famous business tycoon in all over thailand. But p'tay is so down to earth that's the thing i really like about him. Currently p'tay family lives in london and his family is calling him after complete his studying but p'tay deny his offer everytime. I don't know what would i do if he leave me..💔

Hey new what are you doing here alone. ( I was just standing alone in the garden and then gun approach me)

Nothing just enjoying the view see there are so many beautiful flowers..and the weather was good too..( i hasitatly said while smiling)

no there is something else..tell me new what happened? ( Gun tone is caring)

I-Im just worried..

"For what?" ( Gun his one hand on my shoulder)

"Do you know na that soon third year student live our college" ( i sad tone in my voice)

Hmm so, what so sad about it?

"What so sad about it?" ( I repeated guns words) Gun are you forget about p'off also in third year?

Who sad I'm forget? And are you sad about off ? But why?

Why i would sad about p'off? ( I annoyingly sad) I'm just sad p'tay will no longer share the room.

Ohh god you're such a kiddo..( Justin said by keeping the palm in his head) it's not a big deal newwie..

But i miss his presence...( I said while looking at the flower )

Hmm i can feel it new..but no worries i know p'tay don't want to leave you too.. but i bet often came in you hostel room.. because i missed you too...and the second thing you know that p'tay also like you then why are you so scared...