Five

"Opps..Sorry.."Kiara said as she collided with someone.

Anjali looked at her saree,stained with Kumkum and turmeric. She had worn a soft pink saree,to go to temple. But she was going to hospital after that to meet Rahul. That is why she had choose the soft and simple saree. Now,it was all dirty.

"Its okay"Anjali said with a plastered smile..

"Di. What takes you so long?"Arnav asked as he climbed upstairs. Of course,there was something..

Arnav knew Kiara Singhania visited temple daily. And that day he had talked his Di to go to the same temple. Of course the benefit was,it was near to the hospital where Rahul worked. And Anjali agreed.

Next step was,Aman calling Anjali. Asking her about Arnav. Right after she walked upstairs. They had seen Kiara. She had got a call too.

And entered our hero.

"Nothing Chhote. You wait. I would just come praying.."said Anjali as she gave him the plate. The flowers and everything was scattered. He smiled.

Anjali walked pass Kiara. Only then did Arnav looked at her.

"Kiara..Kiara Singhania. The hot head darling of Singhania. What more can be expected from you?"Arnav taunted.

Kiara glared at him..

"Mr Raizada. What do you mean by that?"back was her nasally voice.

"I mean exactly what you heard. Miss traditional. Wearing salwar and all doesnot make one traditional. Donot taint the place of God with your nasty presence"he said adding salt to the injury.

Kiara glared at Arnav. But said nothing and stomped away. Arnav smiled.

He had teased the snake. Now snake would surely come back to bite.

Arnav looked at Aman who walked away from the other side. Both had the same smile. Of satisfaction.

Anjali stood ringing the bell as the priest blew the counch. Anjali looked at him as he walked closer. Looking at her saree, coloured in Kumkum and Haldi. He smiled. Blessing her.

Anjali walked out. Arnav had already gone down. Waiting for her. Both drove off,chatting and teasing.

"ASR. Are you sure she would react?"Aman asked Arnav as he reached his office..

Arnav smiled but said nothing.

Whenever he played a game. He was prepared for the worst. And he had to know,what his enemy might think of him,about him.

He was an orphan before. Had nothing. Could die. But now. He had family. He had people who worked with him. He had responsibility. Was he such a fool that he would risk it?

He was fully prepared for the game. He knew where she was going to hit. Rahul. And he had already drawn the safety net around him. She would very much likely to buy the shares of the hospital where he worked and then do something against him there.

But what she did not know was,Rahul Sharma had resigned from the hospital. He was on probation. And Arnav was not going to give it to her that easily. So he had deliberately raised the price of the shares.

And when she finally comes to control,all she would see. Rahul would have left. The hospital price would leave a small hole in her wallet..

As he had thought. She did not attack AR or Raizada group. She attached Rahul. Arnav sat leaning on his chair. Waiting for her. The anger she would feel,when she understands it was all for nothing. It was going to be interesting.

He was calculating her next move. After she faces it. Then she might try to attack Anjali. Directly or indirectly. He was prepared for it. But before that he was going to give her a hit.

May be few snippets of her so called private life to media,to have a field day with?

Afterall,her pets were quite a lot. She could even shake half the nation with them. Then let's see. How does it feel,to feel the fear. To face her father. Devansh Singhania. What would she do,when it comes out?

Arnav sat,looking at the picture on the file. Devansh Singhania. Was it really an accident? Where his aunt died? Did she really die just because of an accident? Arnav Singh Raizada had doubt.

He had seen the case of his aunt. The pictures of the car. The way the truck hit it. How beautifully angular. Except few scratches,Devansh Singhania had not a single problem.

Who was a saint,who was the villian in these two father and daughter?

Arnav sat watching,the streetlight. Where was it all leading him to?

He was there just for one Kiara Singhania. But now,he saw a swarm of insects. The dirt was more than what he thought it was.