7.

7. Only Missed the Sex.
I Swear.

Mature Content Ahead..

They stumble inside the penthouse as if they were drunk. In a way, they are; drunk for each other. Avneet chooses to put all thought aside as her body is pressed against the door. She will may regret this later. Siddharth ignores the voice of reason, which knows this is a bad idea; Avneet is a bad idea, her eyes, her lips and her skin are a bad idea. And yet, his mouth runs its way down Avneet's slender neck, teeth barely brushing the sweet spot of her prominent clavicles and earning a soft, almost relived moan from her. He presses her even tighter against the door, caging her with his body, pushing her hips forward without separating his tongue from her delicious tanned skin. Avneet bites back a gasp, almost an impatient yell because regardless of how it's only been two weeks without Siddharth's touch, she knows it's been two weeks too long, and she can barely refrain herself from throwing him against the couch and getting that tight shirt out of his body. She recalls the first time she was in his apartment, about a month and a half ago, when she intended to go towards Siddharth's bedroom but was instantly stopped at the door. Apparently, his room was sacred ground and he never let anyone but him inside; it made Avneet crave for opening the door and find if he had dead bodies or something to hide inside, but she hadn't had the chance. She eyes the dark door opposite the bathroom from afar with curiosity, though Siddharth's mouth is now on her and she can't help but shut her eyes and melt against the other.

Siddharth kisses Avneet's mouth with abandon, his tongue caressing every spot as his hands roam around her body. And as much as she adores kisses, she really wants to get to it.

"Take your clothes off," she mumbles into his swollen lips.

"I haven't fucked you in two weeks. I'm going to take my time," Siddharth replies before kissing her mouth yet again, and Avneet complies because she's never heard him so needy, so desperate and thirsty for consuming her body in the slowest of ways. So when Siddharth grabs her by the waist as if she weights nothing, biceps barely straining, and places her on the couch, she simply looks up at him, waiting and trying to hide the slight disappointment of not being able to see his room. Though really, why does she care so much about this idiot's fucking room? Said idiot puts his thoughts to rest once again as he begins unbuttoning his shirt just like Avneet requested, despite his dismissive reply. Avneet thinks it might be the first time she's ever seen him take his shirt off like a normal person, without ripping the fabric or bursting the buttons. Actually, Siddharth takes more time than usual as if proving a point, his fingers slowly making their way to each button, leaving his muscled torso revealed. Avneet stares with lust written all across her face, wanting to reach out and touch him. She tries, but Siddharth shakes his head, the hint of a wicked smile grazing his lips. He slides the shirt off his shoulders, exposing his strong abs and biceps and Avneet is undeniably lost, eyes half-lidded and lips parted in desire.

"Please let me touch you," Avneet whispers, because she doesn't think she can go any second longer without her tongue licking those abs, without her fingers playing with the his nipples, without simply touching him.

Siddharth stares at her then, eyes amused and devilish. "Since you asked so nicely..." he smirks, taking hold of Avneet's hand and pressing it against his chest. Avneet almost moans, the warmth of his soft skin and the hungry look on Siddharth's eyes are enough to make her get fully aroused.

Avneet begins moving her hand all over the other's chest, also taking her own time as her fingers travels through the skin, drawing circles and constellations on the map of his body. Siddharth doesn't look away from her, as if enthralled by the movement of the other's hands, by their delicate touch and the concentration with which she studies his muscles, as if conceiving them to memory. Her palms go back and forth, caressing every patch of skin she's allowed to touch, every part she's missed so much.