43.

43. Fuck Me Bare!!

Highly Mature Content Ahead.

Once they leave the library, they decide to order Chinese back at Siddharth's apartment instead of going to the restaurant itself because Avneet gets handsy as soon as they reach his car. She rubs
her hand over Siddharth's crotch after putting the seatbelt on (just because Siddharth forced her) and smirks so suggestively that Siddharth curses.

"I'm driving, baby."

"I know you are. Don't mind me," she replies, her hand still pushing against the half-hard cock trapped on his jeans. Siddharth bites the inside of his cheek and does his best to focus on the road ahead, eternally grateful for not having gone to a place far from his apartment. It only takes them six absurd minutes of Avneet sucking on her own thumb while groping Siddharth for them to get to the building. Siddharth thinks it's a miracle they make it to the elevator with the brunette kissing him shamelessly on the mouth the moment they get out of the car. Siddharth has to restrain himself from slamming his girlfriend against the hood and fucking her right there on the street for everyone to see.

They don't get to order food, of course, for when Siddharth finally unlocks the door, he has a handful of a horny Avneet refusing to let go of him (not that he minds). Avneet kisses his lips before her mouth travels down towards his jaw and neck. Siddharth sighs, relaxing as he leans to expose his neck to his girlfriend. The brunette caresses the skin with her mouth, which feels as soft as a feather, lips slightly moist, their touch heavenly.

"You're so hot," Avneet whispers against him, her warm breath feeling a bit like tickles and he's about to laugh before the brunette's tongue swirls in circles around a purple bruise there, the memory of a hickey she painted against the ravenette's skin a few days ago, and he finds himself moaning instead.

"No, you are," Siddharth says and it comes out more breathy than he intended. Still, she can hear the fondness in his voice.

Siddharth pushes Avneet against the wall then, and the brunette moans at being manhandled. Her eyes flutter shut in pleasure as she feels the ravenette kneading her ass, taking fistfuls of her skin on his big hands and caging her with his broad shoulders.
She feels his warmth enveloping her as Siddharth slams his hips against her backside, earning her yet another needy moan.

"Fuck just---take me, please."

"You want me, baby?" Siddharth whispers against her ear, his hot breath sending a shiver down the brunette's spine. His lips ghost over her earlobe, teeth grazing it diligently. Avneet feels her lingerie getting wet by the second, her entire body flushing with complete and total need.

"You know I do. Stop teasing."

She hears Siddharth chuckle then, breathy and husky and deep. She feels his hands touch her under her shirt, fingers running over smooth skin, uncliping the bralette, stopping at her nipples and rolling them around his burning fingertips.

Pleasure runs all the way through Avneet's body and Siddharth bites his lip at the gorgeous sight, at the blissful sounds she makes every time her plush pink lips part. He could eat her whole; her skin and her mouth are so dangerously sweet, it should be illegal.

He latches his own mouth against the brunette's neck then, biting at the skin and sucking with his tongue as his fingers continue pinching her nipples, getting the soft skin hard under his touch. Avneet is a mess of low moans for when Siddharth decides to let his free hand travel down to her skirt, relishing in the almost guttural groan that leaves her mouth at the sudden friction. She pushes against the ravenette's hand, eager.