Chapter 1 [remake]

Just like before when he left for seven years, one random day ALASTOR had the FUCKING NERVE to show up after the fight with Adam which he failed miserably at.

"ARGH! THAT STUPID PRICK! HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA DEAL WITH HIS BULLSHIT THIS TIME?!?!"

"Well baby, the answer to that is simple~

Leash him"

"Good idea, but how?......" I started but quickly went quiet.

I thought for a moment. It was a smart move but how in the actual hell am I supposed to do that?! I mean, I am Vox, I should just use my hypnosis powers, but with that another problem arose. How the fuck am I supposed to hypnotise Alastor when he is always in the presence of little princess Morningstar? Then it hit me. "VAL, YOU ARE A GENIUS! Be back soon, love you byeeeee" I said and quickly teleported away.

I slowly and cautiously walked up to the hotel. Please please please please please please pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssee say that Alastor wasn't in. It's okay Vox! You can do this! You got this! I sighed and reached my hand out to knock but the door Immediately flung open to reveal a very excited Charlie

"Hell-" I began as the door was slammed in my face. Rude. She opened it again "lo-" and shut it again. I could hear hushed voices & muffled talking. 10 minutes later that bitch FINALLY opened the fucking door {😡} "may I speak now?"

"Yes, you m-"

"Wonderful!" I exclaimed as I stepped inside. "The names Vox, and you must be Miss Charlie MorningStar?" I looked at her for approval. She slowly nodded her head. "Well it's a pleasure to finally meet you my dear! I hope it's not too much trouble, me turning up out of nowhere." I spoke, letting out a nervous chuckle. The scowl on her face seemed to lift ever so slightly. "It's just that I have heard many great things about this hotel and thought it was I came and had a look for myself."

The scowl on her face completely melted and was replaced with a wide smile "Of course Mr. Vox!!!! Are you here to be redeemed?"

"Erm...." What do I say, what do I SAYY. "Yes?"

"YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT HERE! I'll go and grab the others so you can meet them!"

shit

That wasn't part of the plan.

"Charlie, if I may-"

"GUYS COME DOWN HERE! I HAVE SOMEONE I WOULD LOVE YOU TO MEET!"

Goddamn it

They nonchalantly walked down the stairs. I recognised most of them from the fight. The cat demon, The bomb girl, Val's whore I knew already and the angel girl. She looks very different in her usual attire, not to mention the wings. Vals whore noticed me and hid his face in his hands

"Sweetheart," The angel said while running over to Charlie "what is he doing here?"

"He is here to be redeemed!" She exclaimed. She then span on her heels to face me. "Come with me! I'll introduce you to everyone!" She smiled and enthusiastically grabbed my arm.

i slightly froze but allowed her to drag me toward the others.

"As you already know, i am Charlie. That's my girlfriend Vaggie and that's my dad lucifer"

"What's up man" he said not looking up from his phone

"Dad, don't be rude"

"Fine." he looked up from his phone and his eyes widened in suprise. "ooooh Charlie my dear, i think you hit the jackpot! If you had told me you were bringing home a sexy Tv i would have been more suitably dressed" he said, his tone alluring and his voice dark {i already know the lucifer simps be goin crazy rn

"DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Charlie sighed "STOP FLIRTING WITH OUR NEW GUESTTTTTT"

"Oh come on Charlie, let your daddy have a little fun."

"First of all, What the FUCK. Second of all, i think he's straight" she added eyeing me up and down.

"Actually, i'm Bi"

"Wait, so i have a shot?"

"I'm taken. And you are not my type"

Lucifer muttered something under his breath and walked away

"Anyways, this is Husk! He is our bartender."

The grumpy cat gave me a quick smile and then went back to cleaning a wineglass 

"This is, oh shit. where did she go?!

all of a sudden a red thing in a dress came flying at me, clinging onto my waist

"He's a Bad Boy~" she whispered seductively 

"This is nifty, she is our housekeeper"

"Can we keep him?!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"Erm......"

"Sure niff, you can keep me"

"YAY! thanks Voxxy!!"

 Everyone stared at me then at nifty then back at me before Charlie finally spoke. "Swiftly moving on, this is one of our residents, Angel D-"

"Yes i am quite familiar with Angel Dust. He works for my business partner/boyfriend."

"Oh yeah" Charlie said letting out a nervous chuckle. "i forgot about that"

"WAIT" husk shouted at me "YOU ARE FUCKING DATING VALENTINO?!?"

I rolled my eyes. i don't have time for this drunk pussy cat. "Yes, is there a problem with that?" i spoke calmly not wanting to make a scene infront of the princess.

"YES THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU-"

"Husky, please"

"NO I WILL NOT"

"Husk, please" Angel said, a look of pure terror on his face.

The cats eyes turned to angel and softened. 

"Yeah husk, stop yelling. You are making a scene" i said rolling my eyes 

All his self restraint snapped in that moment. "JUST BECAUSE YOUR WHORE OF A BOYFRIEND OWNS ANGEL, DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN WALTZ IN HERE AND DEMAND HE DOES SHIT FOR YOU" He screamed at me, his eyes burning with hatred.

i, ofcorse, noticed the nickname the porn star used for that bitchy cat. "ooooooh, nice pet name!" i spoke, my voice laced with sarcasm "i wonder, what Val would say about that? Should i call him and we can find out?"

"Vox, please. im begging you, don-"

"Then get your drunk ass boyfriend to stop fucking yelling at me, okay?" i grinned. Angel sorted out Husk and he went over to the bar to get a drink

I opened my mouth to speak but i felt a hand on my shoulder and a voice i knew all too well. "Is there something going on here?"

Shit.

{I cooked on this chapter ngl}

Took long bc i am losing brain cells. 😝

Imma go write the Valastor book 😭

Peace ✌️