one.

Here I stood looking in the mirror cradling my stomach, I was 37 weeks pregnant, and I was due in two weeks and scared as hell! I ran away and hid from the world when I found out I was pregnant by a man who was a known enemy to my family. He was so fucking sweet and handsome; I just didn't expect him to do what he did and asked me to get an abortion! I was a mad woman, and I couldn't do that to my child, so I left the city and never looked back.... Last I heard he was engaged to Miss Gia, and they were expecting. Sadly, I didn't care, and I was okay with that...

The things he showed me... the things we shared... the touches... kisses... the times we've made love all for me to find out my life was a lie, and I couldn't handle the bad that came with it.

1 year before.

"Come on girl get out your feelings and go to the party your daddy is throwing" Bella yelled out through the phone.

I don't want to" I responded.

Whyyyy, there are so many men there and plus I was invited through you! please do this for me" she whined.

Okay fine" I said. I'll get dressed and with that I hung up the phone and took a shower.

I decided to wear the dress I picked out Sparkly Sequin Mermaid Dress Long with Slit Spaghetti Strap Evening Corset Gown, a gown I bought months ago. "A ONE OF A KIND" I thought to myself. After curling my hair and doing my make-up and lotion down and spraying my Ed Hardy perfume I was finally ready to go downstairs. After checking myself out for the millionth time I stepped down the last step and when I said everyone was staring at me like I was a piece of meat and drooling about to be sold to the highest bidder you wouldn't believe me. I was the first daughter born in the last 15 years! And I was BEAUTIFUL! I stepped through the crowd and went to my parents.

Mother, father" I said bowing down showing respect.

Daughter, you're so beautiful and that gown... Chef kiss" she said pulling me into a hug.

You always amaze me daughter" my father said kissing me on the jaw.

Thanks, I love you guys so much" I responded.

So where are the friends of yours" my father asked with hatred.

On the way father, are you guys having a good time" I asked changing the subject.

Yes, daughter but go mingle I do want grandkids soon" my mother said.

Ma! Dad, please tell her" I yelled.

Well, I agree darling, but I would wait until you're finished with college" he responded.

I just turned around and walked off trying not to fall or stumble knowing I got heels on! How could they think that way about me! I never even had sex before!

After getting drinks, my friends came showing their asses, dancing, and talking shit having fun! I decided I needed time alone because just yesterday I was at the college in New York taking exams for the next semester to take the summer off to visit my family. Having this much fun was a bit too much for me. I walked through the gates and sat on the bench outside the house. I enjoyed coming back for summer and feeling the air I was familiar with dancing on my skin. I enjoyed and smiled because for the first time I felt loved by many. 

At Arts Academy in New York girls hated me, they thought that because I was rich, I was supposed to fall in line with them... but I was different. I talked to the girls they bullied, that's how I met Gia Garcia! The biggest flex in the school. She had everybody begging to call her queen and here was me ignoring them! They hated me I mean come on I was 5'7 with long brown and golden curly hair falling down my back. I had curves for days in the right spots with a beautiful body. I was tanner than the rest of my family, I had hazel green eyes and that made father insecure about me, so I was thrown into his private life. He made sure I took self-defense classes so I would be able to protect myself. Shit I was trained to kill SO NO the girls didn't bother me AT ALL and that's what bothered Gia.

It was a quite night while reminiscing about other things I felt someone sit next to me. his cologne smelled so fucking amazing! HE WAS SO FUCKING HANDSOME! He had deep dark blue eyes with jet black hair, his skin was a little paler than mine, but it was also beautiful on him. He was really tall over me so he could've been somewhere like 6 feet, I think. Overall, he was fine as FUCK! I really had to stop my shit he's sitting right beside me!

"Umm who are you" I questioned sitting up opening my eyes.

Is the party over" he asked.

No, I don't think so" I responded looking suspicious.

Oh, so why are you sitting out here" he asked.

Needed air... why are you out here" I asked.

Oh, I came to talk to your father, but my men told me he didn't want to talk" he responded.

"Hahaha not funny I said" standing up.

No for real if you don't mind me asking who you are" he asked standing up with me.

I'm Ari Morelli" I responded.

Oh, you're the daughter he hid from the world" he asked circling me.

Well, he didn't hide me" I said feeling nervous with him walking around me.

Hmm what you call it, I seriously didn't know he had a daughter" he spoke stopping in front of me.

Well surprise" I said feeling too tipsy!

But right now, I can put it on hold if you want me too" he said.

What" I asked.

I'll give your parents another day" he said looking serious at me.

Give them another day for what" I asked.

You're real clueless you know that right" he said laughing at me.

No for real what are you talking about" I said sitting down.

let's talk and maybe I'll rethink the solution and give them another month" he responded, Let's go in and mingle I'm sure they'll love us talking to each other" he said smiling real evil.

I followed him and deep down wished I would've followed my heart and warned me parents. Tonight was a total disaster because I single handily walked my parent's killer through our front door! During our talk he was really interesting, and I wanted to get to know him... the good and the bad.