nine.

*Gia*

I was sitting at my house crying my eyes out, I couldn't believe he chose her over me. U swear we was happy. Everything we ever did we were always together and now it was like he didn't even know me. When she got out the car I was assuming she was coming for me, so I got in fight mode but in she was coming for him with a coat on while its hot as fuck outside. Soon ass it came off I understood what she was coming for!

She swung first and I hit back but she was moving to fast and got the best of me. I mean I'm not the best fighter in the world, but I can fight. I had to go to the hospital to make sure I didn't have a fracture skull, but I did have a concussion, and I was very pissed, but heartbroken he picked her up and took her in his house... what did I do for him to treat me this way.. anytime in the past he would take up for me or threaten whoever it was bothering me...

I had to get her back I had to punish her back" I yelled in the hospital pillow..

*Giavonni*

Yo Roman what's up" I said answering the phone.

"Is you around Less" he questioned.

No not now, he's tied up with some girl" I responded knowing his sister was the girl I was talking about.

Tell him to call me it's important" he stated before hanging up...

What could he be calling him for" I questioned before putting my phone away to go see Isobella. She was one of Ari friends and just like Ari. I couldn't help but think I should've gone with Less that night maybe I would've met her first...

The company were opening is a Loan business to clean the dirty money less had laying around his mansion. We haven't come up with the name, but we had everything in order. We just had a thorn stuck in our ass right now.

Judge Sacks we need approval and you're the only one who can grant it" I said sounding desperate.

I told you 30 million and I'll approve it" he said looking at me while eating his sandwich. Less would've been got an approval but I oversaw it, and this motherfucker was giving me a hard time.

Sir 15 million will do you justice" I said.

No Less would've given more so what's the problem" he responded back.

I hated to do this, but I pulled out a picture of his daughter, she was 17 and almost legal age to fuck.

Where did you get that he said dropping his sandwich.

15 or I fuck her" I stated getting up heading for the door.

FINE but I'm telling you if something goes wrong, I'm coming for y'all ass! Now get out of my office and wire me my damn money" he said throwing his food away.

I smiled and walked out the door, I pulled out my phone and called Less.

Hey, my boy everything is situated call me when you get this" I said catching his voicemail.

*Future*

*Ari

So, Miss. Arianna, do you have a birthing plan" my doctor said pulling me out of my thoughts.

Yes, I plan on doing a home birthing plan. I would love to have my baby in my home" I said smiling this was my last doctor visit and I was excited to meet my little man.

Even though I ran away I still caught myself thinking about Alessandro and I wanted to see him. How could I, I left months ago and no you couldn't tell I was pregnant. I missed my family, and I couldn't wait to hug mama and apologize to my father.

Everything I did was because of Roman he tried his best to make me marry Tobias and that was something I couldn't do. I would've never loved him, and he knew that. The time we spent together made me see why I did have a crush on him all those years ago, and I did appreciate all he did for me knowing he knew I was pregnant. He's the one that showed me the video of Gia and Less having sex, after watching the video I left town.

I wasn't strong enough for the heat, so I told everything and jumped on a plane I didn't even know where I was going. It took me months to get over him and to be in the happy place I'm in...

Well, hello, it took a long time to find you sweets.......

*Past*

*Ari*

After his men left, I went upstairs I took a shower. It burned in places she scratched my skin, and I was in pain too, but father showed me to never allow your enemy to see you sweat. When I heard his boys leave, I walked downstairs naked, I needed him inside me then I would grill him on this bitch just showing up and his maids allowing her to come in.

So, this night can go in 2 ways" I said stepping in front of him.

Hmm explain" he said standing up in front of me grabbing my neck bringing my face to his.

Umm we can fuck and talk or talk and fuck your choice" I stated.

I felt him reaching his hands to my breast and I gasped. Well right now all I want to do is forcefully fuck you from behind and plant my seeds so far inside you and you get pregnant" he said causing me to moan.

What's stopping you" I responded matching his energy.

He pushed me to the wall and turned me around. He forcefully spreaded my legs inserted his finger in me while his other hand grabs and fondled with my breasts. He started whispering sweet words in my ear causing me to come on his fingers.

Ahh fuck" I moaned moving my hips with his rhythm.

His pants and boxers fell, and I inhaled my breath waiting on him to slam into me.

"You' taste so fucking good" he said licking his fingers and then that's when I felt him sliding in me. He stretched me and I hissed. How did this still hurt.

Relax" he said in a growl.

He pulled out of me and slammed in me causing me to yell out with moans. I mean his dick was so fucking hard slamming in me. He pulled out and slammed back in, he did that for the next couple of minutes. He sat down on the nearest chair and told me to ride him. I backed up so that I was in front of him, and he kissed my ass cheeks while slapping them. I made my ass move and he damn near nutted on me instead of in me.

Sit" he said.

I slowly lined his dick up with my pussy and slowly slide down on him. I felt so fucking full and he was the reason. I started moving my hips and I felt his hands rubbing me up and down. "Faster" he said slapping me on the ass.

I lifted myself and started bouncing my ass on his dick trying to go fast and match his pounding rhythm, but I couldn't he was moving too fast, and I was trying to hold on.

Fuckkkk" he moaned. He stood up and took me with him. I was mush and couldn't move it was up to him to do his thing. He bent me back over and pounded in me. The tingles, the moans, the clapping sound from him fucking me caused me to come so fucking hard and he followed suit nutting in me. We stood still until he pulled out of me.

He picked me up and took me to bed. That night I wasn't thinking of nothing but me and him. I was happy on the inside I finally took something from Gia, and it felt so fucking good! I mean I wouldn't say this was my plan, but I was happy it played out like that...