Epilogue

Irene's P.O.V

I watched the two from above, looking after them. I watched as they returned home, and faced their worried friends together. Watched as they healed and looked forwards towards love. Watched as their love was tested but stood strong. Watched them get married. Watched them keep their promises to the end of time.

Watched as they adopted kids and watched them grow up. Watched them get older together. And when they died, I welcomed them to heaven with open arms. Throughout their whole lives, I watched their love grow so bright that it shadowed all the darkness in their lives. And as a watched I smiled knowing that they would love each other for infinity.

Herobrine's P.O.V

I watched from the depths of hell as the two fell in love. I watched as they loved and held each other. And I wondered [Where did I go wrong?] For once I was like them, happily in love with my soulmate. But things took a turn and I was left in the dark. Forever.

But there I promised myself, I would never let their love fail. For my sake and theirs.

After all,

You can't shadow a love that bright.

A/N: WE'RE FINALLY DONE!😁 I couldn't have made it this far without all of you and I want to say thank you. Special thanks to SimplyChestnut, Aeruly, and Just Mushy just for being there and thanks to everyone who read and commented and voted this book. Love to all of you and I'll see you in the next one. Byeeeeeee 😘🥰😁👋

FINIT👏👏👏!!