Prolouge

I apologize ahead of time if the chapters are short. I upload on my phone and my phone makes it look like its long. Also want to say that this book is in place of my other book called My Savior.

Sooo...........

Peace Love Penguins!

-Kayla

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue (Cause who doesn't need a good prologue?)

               Emily Burns. A normal, everyday 19 year old. Ha! As if. Her family dumped her off at an orphanage when she was five. At age eight, some scientists who called themselves the Razzac's, took and did tests on her. They injected her with some different colored liquid everyday that set fire to her veins. They said it was medicine. She might have been only eight, but she knew it wasnt medicine.

But one day, one test went terribly wrong.

It exploded in a bright white light that killed everyone except Emily. The mixture that exploded, while mixed with all the chemicals in her body, gave some stunning effects. She soon found out that she had powers.

Description below:

name: Emily Paige Burns

age: 19

Parents: Matty and Joesph Burns

Born in: Griffin, Georgia

Currently lives: New York

Powers: can read minds, can move stuff and people without touching them, invisiblity, control of the elements, teleport, and amazing balance. Also is really flexible.

But the most extraordinary thing....

Was the other side of her. Much like the Hulk, except much, much worse.