Entering [Rose] the ears and tail are part of the act!(Ep 5)

*cool intro lol*

Catnap was shopping getting flowers for the store as Bunzo was flying around holding the endless list of flowers he had to buy with his mouth.

"How come when I'm the one shopping I end up with the most stuff?" He thought to himself "why? Oh why? It's so heavy!" He accidentally fell dropping all the flowers on the floor "this is what happens when they make me do everything!" He signed to Bunzo "Right Bunzo don't you think that too!"

 Bunzo looked at Catnap confused, I mean the poor bunny couldn't even read never mind understand sign language. Catnap Looked at the fountain at the park they were in. (They went through the park because it was a shortcut).

"How nice" Catnap signed to Bunzo even though he didn't understand. "It's okay if I take a break now, right? They're going to make me work when I go back so it's okay." Catnap picked up all his flowers and put them back in their respective bags as he then walked to the fountain and sat by it. 

Catnap stretched out "I now understand why Mom and Dad complain about work so much! Work is exhausting!" He thought to himself "this is a nice place to relax especially on nice days like this!" He felt the good 'ol Sunday afternoon wind "this is nice" he thought to himself that's when he heard clapping and noticed a small red bear doing all sorts of circus stunts and collecting the money being thrown at her like she was a stripper.

"Thank you! Over here!" The bear smiled.

"Oh, a child performing?" Catnap thought to himself "I wonder how old she is" he got his stuff "well I guess that's just one of life's questions that will never be answered" He stood up and started walking back to the flower shop. 

"Hey!" The small bear grabbed onto Catnaps arm. "Focus on me! Bobby is all they see you know! Bobby Bearhug makes them sway you can't run away! All eyes on ME!" 

"Poetic much?" Catnap signed to her. "See I can't stick around, I have things to do I only came here to take a little break" 

"Alright then!" She got her giant inflatable ball and started riding around on it. "Come on Come all! Don't you want to see a girl like me perform a trick on this here ball!"

 She started her tricks and people gathered round and clapped and Catnap tried to walk away but too many people were gathered round so he had to wait. After she performed for a bit the bear called "Now my final trick is the best trick Bobby Bearhug knows of them all, but Bobby will need a volunteer preferably one with a limb that is long!" That's when Catnap was slightly pushed when he turned around he saw a very small yellow kid with thin stretchy limbs next too what was presumably his mom who was pink with thin stretchy limbs. "Perfect! Now I shall pull a shark out of this here hat!" She put her hand in and sure enough she pulled out a shark and it bit Catnap's tail.

She put the shark back into the hat and started playing around with his tail. Catnap got her hands off and walked away and she followed him not even getting any of the money that was being offered to her. 

"Oh my god! You have a long tail! Can Bobby Bearhug have it?" She asked.

"What?" Catnap signed.

"Bobby Bearhug wants your tail!"

"Why on gods green earth do you want my tail?" 

"Do you know how many tricks Bobby Bearhug could do with a long tail! Plus I'll finally be able to get things off the top shelf without a stool!" 

"Yeah no"

"Come on! Bobby Bearhug will perform any trick you want! All I ask is for your tail!" 

"Sure"