To Much On My Mind

Damion POV

     I'm in the ring, mind focused on my opponent. I punch him with a strong punch. His head snaps. He aims for a punch to my head and I duck out the way. He charged at me aggressively trying to land at least a punch or kick. I keep dodging his attacks, letting him tire out him self.

"Hands up Dante." I say noticing his hands dropping from there usual position.

I land a punch and another follow by a knee kick. This pattern goes on for a while until he falls on the floor from exhaustion.

"Fuck you," Dante pants smiling. I help him up and pat him on the back allowing him to catch his breath.

"Round two?" I ask chuckling

"No way in hell."

"Come on ."

He gives me a cold glare chugging down a bottle of water.

"I'm your little brother at least go easy on me."

"That wasn't going easy on you." He hits the back of my head.

" Fine we can do a second round if you tell me what's going on at work." I groan leaning my head back against the wall.

"You know that shit is confidential."

"Please."

"No"

"Please"

"No"
It goes back and forth like that for some time until I finally give in. I explain to him everything from meeting Maria to helping preventing the Lombardi mafia from getting killed my the Yakuza.

"Wait doesn't the Lombardi mafia hate us. Like father killed half the mafia."

"Yep." I say looking at the floor.

"Why would they want our help after all we did? More importantly why did you accept?"

"Ok that is confidential."

"But-"

"DROP IT" I yell at him. "There are certain things I can and can't tell you ok so just drop it."

Dante looks at me stunned his eyes opened wide. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell. I..."
I cut myself off.

" I understand sorry." He passes me my gloves and smiles. "Round two." I ruffle up his hair and say. "Hell yes."

After a few more rounds we decided to end it for the day. Boxing has been a big role in my life. My mother used to box professionally before she met my dad. She taught me herself. I feel like boxing makes me feel more connected to her. She was everything to me . After the Lombardi mafia killed her things were never the same. To cope with her loss my father killed half of the mafia. He felt so conflicted with all the emotions he felt, so he killed half the members in the Lombardi mafia. After my father died I became the leader. I had all this pressure on me and on top of this I was trying to be there for Dante. It always felt to much for me. I missed my parents so much that thinking about them hurt. I get in my limo and tell my driver to head home. I lean my head back and close my eyes. I'm just so tired. I need to go home. I look out the window getting lost in my thoughts. Everything that's been going on is insane. Why did I even agree to this shit. A few minutes later of pondering over my decision this past week I see Mira on the side of the road drinking a bottle of vodka and smoking. I tell my driver to pull over and I get out. I walk over to Mira who is visibly very drunk and high. 

"Mira!"

"Mira!" I keep shouting her name until I come to the conclusion she is way too drunk. I pick her up and toss her over my shoulder.

"Heyyyyyy pretyyyyyyy boyyyyyyy." She says dragging out each word. I put her into my car and take the cigarette and bottle out of her hand.
10min later——————————————————

We reach my mansion and I pick her up and carry her inside. My maids give me a look.

"Don't" I take Mira and put her into a room. I put a bucket next to her,and put her onto the bed. I give her some water and sit in the corner of the room. The morning is going to go one of two ways. She slaps me and tells me never to talk to her again or he thanks me than slaps me. There is way to much on my mind.

Heyyyyy guys I'm sorry for the bad chapter I couldn't find any ideas so I just went for it. As always rate the chapter and give some feedback. Tysmmmmmm.