Shes gone

Shit , holy shit. What did I do? I look down at my hands, blood splattered all over them. I collapse on the floor.

"What have I done." I sob digging my face in my hands.

"Are you happy!" I yell at the man in front of me. "I killed her are you happy?"

He blankly stares at me. After a while a wide horrific smile creeps on his face. He walks up to me and kneels down. He put one of his hands on my shoulder and nods. I felt his  wrinkly hands on scare my cheek. I fell tears threatening to spill out.

    "You did well she was after all just a distraction. You have shown me your loyalty child."

       He stand up , looks down at me for a moment.

"I will let you be to dispose of the body ." He walks out the room. After I make sure he is not here I start bawling. My vision was so blurry as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed hugging her corps.

" I love you Evelyn. I'm so sorry. I..I didn't
want this to happen. I..." My voice trails off as another sob escaped me. I remember our first kiss in this exact room. When we had movie dates in this room. I used to steal her popcorn, and she would get so mad. She saw me at my lowest. She held me when things got to tough. Even though she didn't know what I did for a living she didn't force it out of me. She  understood everything I thought no one knew. I won't be able to see her again. I won't be in her arms anymore. I won't be able to hear her voice. I won't be able to see her cheeks flush every time she gets a compliment. I won't have her hand in mine. That's all over now. She is in my arms dead. I pick her up and I put a potato sack over her.  While I was cleaning I found a picture of us on our first date. I collapsed on the floor crying. I sit there hugging the picture before standing up and continuing to clean the room.

After 15 minutes I walk out the apartment and hauled the bag over my shoulder. I put her body in the trunk, making sure I didn't spill any blood anywhere. I step in the car and look at my boss. "Did you cover up the evidence." He says with a grim smile. "Yes sir." " Good Maria." He tells the driver to start the car and I look out the window with a blank expression.

Hey sorry for the short chapter in the book you might find a lot of grammar mistakes so read with caution if you get annoyed by those. Pls rate this chapter and give some feedback that would mean a lot tyyyyyyyy.