I Just Wanted to Have Fun

Mira's POV:

I enter my apartment and pull out my phone. I text Damion I got home ok. I fucking hate that man. Why does he even care? I look around and see the apartment is a mess. I need something to get everything off my mind. I pull out my phone and text my childhood best friend Olivia to meet me at this new club down town. Olivia and I are really close friends. We used to date when we were 14. She is the reason I found out I was bisexual. Almost anything you tell me she will be the first to know even if it's supposed to be a secret. I decided to clean my apartment first since it's one hell of a mess. I start vacuuming the floors. Ok how dare that mother fucker call me bella donna. Who even called someone who hates them a beautiful woman.? Also who hugs the person they hate? I bang my head on the wall. Why did I do that? You don't just tell someone to fuck off then hug them. His father killed my mom and dad. Why did I even tell him I'm warming up to him? I am such an idiot. I continue to clean the place wondering what I was doing this morning. It takes me until 5:00 to make it look at least decent. I go to my room and try to find an outfit for tonight.

(I'm going to be doing this a lot since I'm too lazy to explain what she is wearing )

I decided to ask Olivia to pick me up since I knew one way or another I'm going to get wasted. In 15 minutes she comes and picks me up. I get inside the car and into the passenger seat.

"Heyyyy" she says giving me a hug, " I haven't seen you in forever."

"Hey ,it's good to see you to."

"You want to belt out songs at the top of your lungs."

"Hell yah." We ended up singing songs by Ava Max. We reach the club in about 15 minutes. We get out the car and I fix my dress. We go inside and sit at the bar. We order some shots and  two tequilas.

"How is Evelyn?"

"Dead" I say blankly. I didn't want to think about her for a while. I know it sounds bad but me just even thinking about her hurts to much.

"What happened?" She puts her hand on mine "I'm so sorry."

I bite back tears and mutter, " I killed her."
She looks at me stunned. She knew how much I loved her. The bartender gives us our drinks. We both take a shot and tap our drinks together. We both drink them and I feel that little feeling in the back of your throat. I don't really know what to call it. I take another shot, and get up.

" Come dance with me." I say holding both of her hands.

" I don't want someone to put something in our drinks."

"Fine." I get on the dance floor and start dancing my heart away. After a few minutes I see a man come up to me. This man is visibly way too drunk.

"Would you like to dance señorita."  

"Come on baby dance with me." He steps closer to me and step away.

"No thanks." He grabs my waist and pull me close to him. I can smell the alcohol on him.
"Please let go of me." I say trying to lean away.
He tightens his grip on me.

"Let go of me." I say in a demanding voice.
He starts to dig his face in my neck. I punch him in the nose and he lets go of me. Shit I broke his nose. Before I knew it see a man grab him by the collar and throw him on the floor leaving him unconscious.

"You ok bella donna?" I see fucking Damion turn around and look at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Don't ask." What the fuck does he mean don't ask.

"I could easily defend myself."

"No you couldn't."

"I fucking broke his nose. You didn't need to come in and knock him out. I am fine in my own."

"Sure you are."

"Will you and can you pls shut the fuck up." I turn around and leave him. I go back to Oliva and she just wolf whistles.
"Shut up." I plopped down next to her and rest my head on her shoulder. I take another shot and lean my head back.

"Is that the ass hole you were talking about." Oliva say taking a shot.

"Yep."

"Well he keeps staring at you."

"What?"

I look at and see him watch me. I groan and take at least 2 more shots. I just wanted to have fun

Tysm soooo much for reading this far into the book. I really appreciate it. Pls rate this chapter and I would love your feedback. Tysmmmmmmmm