Found a Friend

Navya

As I looked around me, everyone was there with their friends while I was sitting alone. I must be looking pathetic right now but can I help it?

No, I can't.

I wish I could have someone too someone who would give just a little bit of love.

I want to feel what it's like to be loved by someone to love someone.

My mind drifted back to that text Are you fine he is just a random stranger but how I wish someone would notice me notice that I am not fine.

Right now I am in twelfth and it's my last year of school life everyone Is going to take so many beautiful memories with them and here I am I don't have a single moment in which I will look back and think those were the days.

I don't care how desperate I sounded but I needed someone to cling onto I feel so drained out.

"Miss Navya your order" I heard my name being called out my pizza I am coming.

Maybe pizza is the only thing that keeps me alive.

Pizza and Coke are all I need in my shitty life and Ice cream too.

Once done with my food I went to the restroom.

"Um excuse me?" What the fuck I thought there was none here.

"Yes?" I asked her I already knew what her next words would be.

"Do you have pads with you right now?"

Honestly, they need to start putting sanitary pads in public washrooms.

"Yeah just a second," I told her and started shuffling in my bag everywhere I put my hands I could only feel empty and full wrappers of chocolates and chips. And after much shuffling I finally found it.

"here you go," I told her handing her pads.

Should I wait here or should I go? Maybe I should wait for her? I waited for her to get out of the washroom stall. In the meantime, I looked at my reflection in the mirror.  

My cheek fat is almost gone now I used to be a chubby kid with a double chin but the incident two years ago affected my weight a lot. Gone was the chubby kid staring back at me a skinny girl. I hated this change in me I don't like my thin arms they have always made me insecure about myself I don't particularly appreciate how my collarbones show when I am wearing something that shows my neck. 

This is why I prefer full sleeves and oversized clothing.

"Hey, are you the one who just helped me?" A beautiful girl she was almost a head shorter than me asked. I couldn't help but nod I suddenly felt so ugly. She is pretty very.

She is wearing a tank top and denim shorts. She is flaunting her collarbones and looks anything but insecure about her thin arms and collarbones. I have a new girl crush y'all.

"Damn you look so cool," She said smiling at me. 

"uh thank you, you are pretty too," I said smiling at her. She looked around my age and looked nice, maybe we could be friends and hang out?