🍬Sour turned sweet🍬

Requested by: @Rubiiess

-Angst/Fluff 🩶🩷
-Platonic Jilly(Hinting of other romantic ships)💛

I was really excited about this one as this is one of my favorite platonic ships, hope you enjoy! And hehe I incorporated BOTH of your ideas. AU set a few days after the competition.

It was a sunny Friday in Rose meadow. Jake and Luke were walking together to the music room for rehearsals. "So you planning on writing more songs?"

Jake asked, Luke smiled and nodded, "Yeah definitely, I might write another one for Zander. You should write one too, possibly for Hailey."

He said the last part in a hushed tone, Jake didn't quite hear it, "Yeah I'm planning on writing again, Hailey got me a notebook after I kept stealing hers."

Luke just rolled his eyes at how delusional the boy was, soon the two arrived into the music room and instantly was met with screaming and loud crying. "Shut up Zander! You wouldn't understand!"

"We're trying to help you not get expelled Milly!" Luke and Jake looked at them all with confused faces. Why was Milly crying and screaming? Hailey came over to them,

"When we all came in she was crying, Sean tried comforting her but she just screamed and wouldn't tell us what was wrong."

Now their faces displayed concern, Luke went over to Zander to get him away from Milly. Sean walked over to the duo and talked with Zander about the yelling. This left the singers and guitarist. "Milly? You know you can talk to us? Please we worry for you. Is this about Zoey again?"

Hailey asked crouching down, Milly just pushed the teal haired girl back causing her to lose balance. Jake had quickly caught her just as Milly screamed, "Just leave me alone! Not all problems have solutions!"

She then ran out of the room, they all sat in silence for a minute before Hailey began, "I should go after her, we don't want her to get into any fights."

"No. I'll go Hailey. You guys stay here, I think I know what to do." Jake said turning to them all. They reluctantly nodded before he said, "Don't worry, Milly will be okay. We might not be back for the rest of rehearsals so just relax. Bye princess." He smirked shooting finger guns at her walking out of the room backwards. Hailey only rolled her eyes and turned to the boys.

"Sean? We should work on a new track before we start with the song lyrics."

>><<

"Milly?!" Jake called running around the school. Lunch was nearly over and he still couldn't find her.

Eventually he heard small sniffing coming from a staircase as he passed by. Slowly he crept around and there he saw a crying young girl. She was sitting under the stairs with her head in her knees. "Mills?" He asked sitting down next to her.

She looked up with a tear stained face surprised. "Jake?"

"Is everything alright? You know I'm here to talk if you need it." He smiled softly at here. She let out a few sniffles before saying,

"Why would it help? There's no solution and you're just going to try and find one."

Jake now just sighed, "It might just help to let it all out, and yeah I get it. Been there done that with problems without solutions."

They sat in silence for a while before she began speaking, "It's Elliot."

Jake tilted his head in confusion, this made her laugh out loud. She found his little antics funny and amusing. "No wonder Hailey finds you adorable-."