Episode 2 (The Calm Before)

Security grabs Penny. She tries to break free.

Penny: GET OFF OF ME, THIS BITCH WANT IT, LET ME GO!

Tiana priv: Penny beat the shit out of Nia, and as much as I don't like her, I can't help but to feel bad.

Security: Penny, calm down.

Penny: no, I want this bitch head right now, I want her, bring me that bitch now.

Penny priv: there is 0 calming me down right now, and I didn't even wanna beat her ass, but you're disrespectful as fuck yo.

Penny: move.

She pushes security.

Koh priv: I'm just waiting for security to bring Nia out the kitchen, I just know her face is fucked right now, you could hear every one of pennys hits land, it was just do, do, do, do, do, god.

Production moves Nia out of the kitchen.

Koh: come here, let's get you cleaned up.

Nia priv: so the fight is over, and I'm walking out of the kitchen, my face hurts, I feel like I'm gonna pass out, I know I'm bloody, this is just a disaster.

Koh takes Nia to the bathroom and washes her face off.

Penny: I need to be alone, let me outside, please.

Anna: okay, come on.

Penny: no, I need to be by myself please.

Production and security take her outside. She's sits in the ground and holds her head.

Penny priv: I already know I'm going home, there's no preventing that.

Koh: I'm gonna grab you a change of clothes.

Koh priv: so I run upstairs to grab Nia some new clothes so she can wear them to the hospital, and I see lily packing her bags.

Koh: where are you going?

Lily: home.

Koh: why are you going home?

Lily: I can't do all of this, if we all could just get along, we wouldn't be in this situation right now.

Koh: that's apart of being here, we're going to fight and argue, it's natural.

Koh priv: I'm just trying to understand her, why audition for a show when you knew the nature of it?

Koh: like I'm not even trying to be rude, but you waisted productions time, and another woman could've been here in your spot as an original.

Lily: I know and I'm sorry, I just want to leave.

Koh: it's okay, come here.

Koh hugs Lily. Then she leaves the room. Lily packs the rest of her things then calls a limo to take her home.

Lilys departure priv: my time in the bgc mansion was not long lived, I definitely wish the girls could've gotten along, and I thank Koh for being so understanding and supportive, until next time.

She gets in the limo then leaves. Koh taken Nia the clothes. Nia changes then heads to the hospital.

Producer: hey Penny can we talk to you for a sec?

Penny: yea.

Producer: so tonight's altercation went too far, I'm not sure if you know but Nia is heading to the hospital to see if she sustained any serious injuries.