Episode 3 (The Eye of Iris)

Koh: I'm so excited for the new girls.

Tiana priv: i'm not really too fond of us getting new girls, because that means Nia might get a friend in this house and as far as I'm concerned that bitch doesn't need anybody but to pack her fucking bags and go home.

Tiana: I love to have new girls in the house but like it's way too soon for that you know what I'm saying.

Anna: I feel like it would be nice and refreshing to have new girls, we don't know what they could bring, These could be bitches that are gonna be our new friends.

Katy priv: I don't care who comes in this house as long as these bitches know to not fuck with me or Tiana.

Tiana: well we're gonna head to the gym, we'll see you bitches later.

Tiana and Katy head to the gym.

Koh: I know you said like you don't wanna reconcile with Nia, but like I just want to talk to you about that you know?

Anna: I mean I'm listening, but it's the principal that Penny got sent home because of her and she's playing victim when she initiated the entire ordeal?

Koh: you know I completely get that. I just feel like you know I don't wanna like tell you what to do but like I don't know how to like put this in words.

Koh priv: I'm trying to get Anna and Nia at least to attempt to reconcile to like see if they can mend it and start fresh, because I don't think Anna and Nia have issue with each other, I just feel that Anna is keeping her genuine loyalty to Penny and there's nothing wrong with it, but I feel like she should still at least give Nia a chance.

Koh: like I know you know you have your loyalty too penny, but I feel like if you and Nia were to just sit down and talk. I feel like you guys could get past it.

Anna: I don't think sitting down with her soon is going to mend anything, and I'm genuinely not even willing to give that a chance right now because of the principal that I don't fuck with her, and I completely get where you're coming from because you've always been a neutral party since we first got here and we haven't even been here that long.

Anna priv: so Koh comes to me after the fact that I've already stated that I do not want to make up with Nia, and I'm trying to give her the benefit of doubt, and not go off on her because I've already stated I don't want to be friends with her ever so now I'm just trying to navigate my way to this conversation with a properly manner.

Koh: I get it, I just, I just wanted to try to like get all the girls to just like come together because you know being in the bad girls Club house like this is basically a sisterhood, and we're gonna be living here with each other for a while so I just thought I'd try and I know you said that you didn't want that, but I just wanted to extend the olive branch in the middle to see if anything could happen, but it's fine and I respect it and I will not try to do that again.

Anna: thank you.

Anna walks off.

AT THE GYM

Katy: so how are you feeling about everybody right now?

Tiana: I like everyone, especially you and Anna I'm on the fence about Koh because like you know I haven't really gotten to know her and you know how I feel about that ugly ass bitch Nia and I should've did it right after Penny was done fucking her up, but that bitch face was all bloody so I spared her, how are you feeling about everyone?

Katy: I like everyone except for Nia, and not to like hate on her or nothing, but I didn't really care for Penny, I felt like her personality was very loud and I kind of felt like she was going to have some kind of altercation like the one she had.