Ep.1 The Champion's Home Now

Author's POV

Ash is running towards the road of his way back home. "I'll ask Misty. She'll give me some creative ideas" He said to Pikachu who was running with him. Then Ash gave his sunshine smile and Pikachu said "Chaa~" in response.

Ash's shoes scritched the ground and Pikachu's feet also, when they tried to stop themselves from the continuation of running, sand flew cuz of his shoes and Pikachu's feet.

They both ran towards the main door 🚪 of Ash's house And Ash said out loud

"THE CHAMPION'S HOME! MOM~"

"Pi! Pikachu!"

Silence •••

"Mom?"
"MOM~?"

"That's weird! Where's mom?!"
He said in confusion and disappointment.

He opened his shoes and then walked in the corridor to kitchen .

In Kitchen

"Mom~ are you here?"

Silence •••

"Urgh! C'mon!! When I am finally home, mom is not here." He said in annoyance and then he pouted.

Ash's POV

After coming out from the kitchen I sighly sat on the sofa which is in front of the TV in my living room. Then I took the TV remote and when I was about to click the On button my eyes landed on the right edge of the TV. There was a yellow colour sticky note.
I didn't even think twice and walked towards the TV. I reached there and took it off where it was stuck. Something was written on it.

Ash's POV ends

My dear son,

When you'll arrive at home I won't be there. I've came to the post office for the parcel of your World Coronation Series Champion's Cup. There's something favourite of yours in the fridge, enjoy it ;). I'll come home soon, mimie is in the garden that's why the door 🚪 was open. When I'll come we will talk a lot.
Okay, Love you my son <3

- your mom♡

Author's POV

After reading this Ash got a really heart melting reaction on his face and said, "Mom~ how exactly y'know about my questions! you even give straight answers. *Sigh* you are MY mom. Love ya!"

"Pikapi! Pika! (Ash! give that to me!)" Pikachu said. Ash gave that note to Pikachu and walked to the way of the living room's door to the entrance of kitchen. When he reached near the fridge and was about to open the fridge door Pikachu came and shouted, "Pikapi! Pikachu! (Ash! Something's written on it's backside)". Ash said, "huh? Really!" Ash took the note and started to read it.

I knew when you'll come and won't find me. You'll come to watch the TV. You won't go to eat if you're even hungry. Haahhh! My stupid son. Go eat that food I made.
- (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)>♡

By reading this Ash grinned his teeth, Pikachu laughed out loud. He got red with Shame and anger. "Urgh! I'm a Champion now mom!" Then he looked at Pikachu (who was dying by laughing) with death glance.

Pikachu stopped

After 3 seconds

Pikachu again burst with laughter.

Ash sighed and said, "Fine! Make as much fun as you want. I'm hungry now. I'm going to eat."

Pikachu wiped his tears of laugh and came to see what's to eat. With sad expression he opened the fridge door, a sparkling light came from it. Looking at that beautiful this on earth they both got sparkling and heart eyes.

They both shouted, "DONUTS~!"
"PIPIKA~!".

Ash literally forgot his anger and enjoyed the donuts with Pikachu.

After finishing it , he again sat infront of his TV and started watching it with his Pikapal. They watched some battles LIVE TV show.

After 30 minutes

Main door opens, "Son~ I'm home~" Delia said. Hearing the voice his sweet , beloved mother he left the TV on and ran to her.

Delia was taking off her shoes, but before she could Ash came running and gave her a BIIIIIG hug . (⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ

Delia slipped back a little by his son's force of love. She hugged him back. They both didn't broke the hug. "Mom~ I missed you so much" Ash said, with a little bit sobbing tone. "Really ?! You didn't call me for weeks and you're saying 'you missed me so much'!!". "It's not like that~ I missed you so much in my heart, how could I show you that?" Ash said looking up at her with puppy eyes.

Delia's heart melted. "Oh my son! You don't need to show or prove your Love to anyone, your eyes says everything clearly." Delia said while her eyes closed with tears of joy and they both hugged each other again.

Delia broke the hug after a few seconds and said, " By the way! You were saying that you'll tell me your whole journey from the beginning?!" At first Ash gave a confused look then he blinked 2 times his eyes. "Yaaa~ I remember every moment of my journey . That's why I wanna tell you it from the beginning." Ash said then gave his sunshine smile.

Delia hugged his head and said, " Oh! My son! I'm so proud of you."

Scene from out of a window 🪟

Ash started telling his journey story. They laughing together. time skips Delia was listening with very much interest. Time skips Delia had a worried expression and hearing Ash's talk. time skips they ate dinner. Delia had excited expression,Ash was shouting the scene Pikachu mimiced him. And many more happy moments.

After 3 hours of talking

It's 10 PM now. They talked a lot but still Ash couldn't complete his story. He could only tell his mother from Kanto to Kalos.

"REALLY!! SHE DID THAAT!!???"
Delia asked in a very surprised tone.

"Yeah!" Ash said while rubbing back of his head.

"DIDN'T YOU ASKED HER ANYTHING?!" Delia said while frowning.

"Huh? What should I had to ask her ?"Ash said in confusion and sweat drop expression.

"Like, Why did she do that?" Delia said while crossing her arms.

"Uh!" Sweat dropping Ash exclaimed "I didn't had any words. I was so confused then. It was out of the Blue." Ash said a bit loud, trying to prove himself innocent.

He looked down and said. " Infact! After that I was drowned in my thoughts." Reaching from first to last word lowed his voice after every word.

"Which thought?!" Delia asked roughly. "The thing she did was not my first one." Ash said hiding his blushing face with his cap.

To be continued.....

Thanks for reading my story. I hope u like it 🤞. Now guess what is Delia and Ash arguing about ? I think You know 😉Plus, guess what will happen next 😁.

1101 words