part 6

-

"Mae, time for lunch!" Enzo said in a singing voice as he opened her room door.

"Why doesn't anyone know how to knock?" Luckily, Mae was in some baggy jeans and someone's hoody, scrolling on her phone.

"Don't know. Now get up."

"I'm not hungry. Leave."

"Not until you get up."

"As I said, I'm not hungry," Mae said sternly as she put away her phone.

"Look, Mae, you're skinny. You're more than skinny, you're unhealthy. It's not good and you should change your brain if you still think you're 'not skinny enough.' Now get the fuck up and let's go to eat," Enzo said as he grabbed her by her wrist, pulling her up from the bed.

Mae hissed, "Enzo, stop!" She yelled as she pulled her hand out of his grasp.

Lorenzo froze, looking at her with wide eyes.

"No," he whispered as he reached for her hand but she quickly pulled away.

"Fine, let's go to dinner." Mae quickly left, leaving frozen Enzo behind her.

She went to the common room and saw that everyone was waiting there.

"Where's Enzo?" Blase asked in confusion.

"No idea. He'll be down in a second." And after she said that, Enzo appeared.

"Perfect! Let's go!" Pansy grabbed Mae by her arm, causing her to shift uncomfortably.

The group made it to the Slytherin table and sat down.

Astoria, Matteo, Daphne, Enzo
Blase, Pansy, Draco, Mae, Theodore

That's how they're sitting so yeah

As Mae sat next to Theo, she immediately felt his hand on her thigh. Mae swallowed a sharp breath, pretending like nothing happened.

The group was talking about some random things, jumping from one topic to another before the food was served.

Everyone started placing some food on their plate, except Mae.

While everyone had started eating, Mae had started getting nauseous from the smell of all the food mixing.

A little uncomfortable scene so please don't read if you'll get uncomfortable.

⚠️Forcing someone to eat and mention
of SH⚠️

"Eat," Draco said sternly as he placed a sandwich on Mae's plate.

"I'm not hungry, Enzo wouldn't stop bugging me so that's why I came." Mae declined, trying not to sound suspicious.

"I don't care, I said eat."

"Dray, I'm not—"

Before she could finish, Draco grabbed her by her chin, forcing her mouth open.

"Draco—" Mae mumbled, trying to push her twin away, but it was no use.

"Eat, fucking eat Mae!" Draco said angrily as he pushed some food down her throat.

She couldn't comprehend what was happening, which caused her to start choking on the food.

"Mae, use your teeth and fucking chew! Here, another bite." Draco pushed the food down her throat, making Mae extremely uncomfortable.