One shot 3 >:3

(ONG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR 4 MONTHS 😨 I JUST DIDNT HAVE IDEAS BUT HERE YA GO I GUESS 😔)

Smut

Third person POV:

It's a glorious, fine day, indeed. The sun is only just setting, the weather is getting warm, flowers are starting to bloom, and there's not a cloud in the sky. There is, however, a very large cloud in one Craig Tucker's bedroom.

Being that today is 4.20, of course there'd be a cloud in his room. A very large cloud, at that. Someone would have to be fucking mental to think that Craig would be sober on such a day.

And who better to get higher than life with than Kenny McCormick? He's a great smoking partner; the things he says are always humorous; he's always generous, never chiefing; and he always has the best stomach for munchies, knowing exactly what should be eaten. Also, he's normally the one providing the weed, but he likes to think people keep him around for more than that.

So there they are, Kenny and Craig, sitting on Craig's bedroom floor, smoking a J. The day can't get any fucking better.Kenny says something particularly funny, and they share a laugh. Everything just feels so awesome. Nothing matters, everything is funny, and there's this wonderful tingling sensation running through each of their bodies, heightening their senses, even if only a little. The buzz is fucking fantastic.

Craig closes his eyes and exhales, feeling the puff of smoke leave his lungs. It leaves him feeling content and feeling, like he can feel everything around him. He reopens his eyes and passes the joint to Kenny.

Kenny takes it between his thumb and finger and brings it to his lips. Craig watches, eyes transfixed on the other's mouth. The way Kenny's lips are only slightly parted, the glazed over look in Kenny's eyes, the slight rise of Kenny's chest, the slate of Kenny's eyelids... Kenny exhales slowly, and the smoke seeps out of his mouth, lingering around his body in the still air. It's...

Fuck.

Craig snatches the half finished joint, startling Kenny with his sudden thievery, and puts it out in the ashtray. He leaves the half joint sitting there, completely forgotten, and crawls over to Kenny. This is a man on a fucking mission. Craig stands on his knees in front Kenny and looks down at him, a near predatory look in his eye. Kenny is about to ask what's wrong, but stops when he finds Craig in his lap, legs wrapped around his waist and a pair of sour lips on his own. Kenny isn't surprised, honestly. He's been waiting for this since day one.

Craig puts his hands in Kenny's hair, holding his skull in place while he smashes their lips together. He lowers them to the floor, none too gently, and Kenny nearly bruises at the impact, but he doesn't care. His body buzz says that Craig on top of him is the most amazing feeling in the world, and his lips feel like they're on fire.

Craig licks his way into Kenny's mouth and is instantly greeted with the cheesy taste of Doritos. It agrees with Craig's desire for snack food and makes the kiss even sweeter as he presses hard into it. Kenny is taken with Craig's eagerness and becomes excited, pressing back just as hard. Kenny clamps his arms around Craig's neck and their chests smash together. Kenny's body heats up and he's starting to get irritated that he even decided to wear clothing today.

Their kiss wasn't exactly what someone would call "neat" and when Craig pulls his face back, he has to wipe the saliva away with his sleeve.

They're both panting a little bit, staring each other in the eye. The adrenaline in their veins is mixing with the weed and it's making them jittery. All Craig wants to do is rip their clothes off and just fucking go at it. "We should fuck," he says, making his thoughts audible with all the flatness that is the Tucker brand.