🔥Boys Night🔥

Requested by: @LavernBlanchet

-Fluff🩷
-Platonic Drenriam💛

So this is basically before the competition when Jake was busy hanging out with the club rather than being with his other friends. They ended up having a boys night a Drew's house, this is a short one shot of what I pictured one of those times as.
👁️🫦👁️💅
Anyways happy pride month! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

"So we going to my place now?" Drew asked turning to his friends. Liam and Henry eagerly nodded while Jake nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"What? Spit it out Jake." Drew said clearly annoyed.

The blond sighed, "Sorry, I have rehearsals. I'll catch you guys next week."

Jake then rushed off to the club room, leaving the three alone. Liam and Henry noticed how down Drew looked watching him leave. "Hey let's just go, we'll get him next time okay Drew?"

Liam said patting his back. Drew smiled at him brightly, "Okay, boys night. Let's just forget our worries."

They all walked together to Drews car, the driver opened the door and they all piled in. Mostly talking about random stuff in the back as they drove. Henry and Liam kept trying to find more TikTok's to lip sync to for some weird reason. And Drew just made disgusted faces at them but he knew he was enjoying this moment.

Once they did reach his house they immediately went into the huge kitchen and got all these snacks before running up to his bedroom. Right away they jumped onto playing video games like gacha warfare or genshin impact.

Most of the night they talked about random things going on like Drew's suspicion of Zoey or Henry's weird lettuce fetish. It was just filled with fun and laughter, they forgot all their troubles that night and just spent it with each other.

Eventually Drew did film their weird TikTok's, it made him cringe and question his choice of friends. But then again he thought how he wouldn't have it any other way. After all they were his homies and he cared for them despite not showing or saying it.

"So Drew? What's next?" Liam asked, they were all sitting on bean bags.

"Eh we could do whatever." He answered putting down his phone and looking at his two doofuses.

Henry beamed brightly, "Let's play truth or dare!"

"What? No we're not little teenage girls!" Liam scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Aw come on! I wanna play!" Henry pleaded grabbing his arm and jumping up and down rapidly.

Drew groaned, "Okay! If you just shut up!"

"Yes!" He cheered in triumph while Liam groaned even louder than Drew had.

They ended up playing forever and had a blast. Though they wouldn't admit it Henry's idea was pretty fun. Eventually they got to the last turn, "Okay Drew, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He smugly stated.

"Hm, I dare you to text Lia a video of you and Zoey making out." Liam cackled, Drew burned bright red.

"What?! But I don't even have a video of that and Zoey sure ain't here!"

"You may not, but we have quite a few Drewy bear." Henry grinned before pulling out his phone and sending a video to Drew.

He opened and watched it, his eyes widened by the second. "I can't send this to her! Zoey will kill me!"

"A dares a dare. Now dare." Liam said with a smile that went ear to ear.

Drew sighed and reluctantly sent the video and powered off his phone. They then sat for a while just talking about life. But eventually it was time for Liam and Henry to head home. Before they left Drew smiled at them,

"Hey. I know this is going to sound corny but I'm glad I have you guys."

Both of them grinned at him and went in for a huge group hug, "Awh! We live you too Drew!"

Liam said as Henry enthusiastically said, "Yeah you're the best!"

Eventually Drew pushed them off playfully, "Tch whatever, anyways get home nimrods."

They all said their goodbyes and parted ways, a warm and happy feeling still lingered inside of them. They would all be okay as long as they had each other to keep their sports up.

I hope you enjoyed!!!! This took me forever and probably was one of my hardest one shots I've ever written. Anyways bye for now and guys you're free to make multiple requests! Don't be afraid to ask and if you're embarrassed js add me on discord and give me a message!