Mae x F°reader

☆○°○☆○°○☆○°○☆○°○☆○°○☆○°○☆○°○☆○

"IM HOME WITH

MOONLIGHT ON THE RIVER"

°○☆○°○☆○°○☆○°○☆○°○☆○°○☆○°○☆○°○

You have been walking along a field of flowers for quite some time picking up some of them along the way. You don't really know where you're going no destination just walking until you feel like stopping.

You spot a river down a hill thinking if you want to change your route.

Slowly going down the hill watching where you step trying not to fall your right hand lightly touching trees along the way down to help keep steady. You made it down safely walking up to the river it looked to be some what knee level in your vision the water flowing down it wasn't that big but you could go on the other side if you wanted to. You bend down putting your hand in the water picking up a small amount in your hand. Small water droplets go between small gaps though your fingers brushing the water in your hair.

Bending down of more water you feel eye's watching you. Looking up from your spot you see something unexpected an ape beside a girl 'WHAT' thinking to yourself with wide eye's frozen not knowing what to do. She also looked surprised by you so standing up slowly and letting go of your hair 'Should I run' questions flooded your mind fast trying to think of what to do so you start turning around to leave them alone. "Wait don't leave" you hear the girl speaking to you stopping in your tracks turning back around you look at her.

She looked happy and worried but to her side was the ape their face seem to be confused. Without thinking "Hello" you said to her the ape looked more surprised when you spoke out loud.

"You can speak!" The girl looked happy about the fact you can speak.

Silence filled the atmospheres around you guys no one not knowing what to do next. "I'm [Y/n]" as you point to yourself "Mae" she says back "What about..." you look at the ape it was awkward trying not to say ape. "Noa" he said in raspy voice you hear leaves shuffling behind them and out came an orangutan their eye's watching you they stopped mid walk "What happened" they turned to the ape "Found another echo" he says with his eye's still on you.

"An eco" you forgot that most apes call humans a nickname or something you don't really keep track of it. "Why don't we sit somewhere else to talk" the orangutan spoke out nodded up and down you start to walk towards them not caring if your jeans get wet from the water