Pota x Gn°reader [platonic]

"SLEEP ON DEAR LITTLE CHILD DAY IS YOUNG WATER IS FREEZING"

"PLEASE LET ME SEE THEM" as a lady screams at a man dressed in a lab coat "I'm sorry but you can't you gave them to us to save the world" he said while holding her face "They can save the world honey just give us more time with them" she started t...

"PLEASE LET ME SEE THEM" as a lady screams at a man dressed in a lab coat "I'm sorry but you can't you gave them to us to save the world" he said while holding her face "They can save the world honey just give us more time with them" she started to cry harder then before "I DON'T CARE JUST... PLEASE" he let goes of her face and walks away picking up his ID from his neck. He opens the door "I'm really sorry but we need them" as he walks through the door he turns back to her "NO JUST ONCE THIS TIME ONLY I JUST NEED TO SEE THEIR FACE" she runs up to him before she can do anything the doors closes on her "LET ME IN PLEASE" her hands bangs on the door hard.

She crys and crys until it hurts her hands are a bright red from banging on the door so much. Laying on the floor holding her legs "My baby" she whispers to herself.

You don't know what's real anymore It's been forever since you been outside

You don't know what's real anymore It's been forever since you been outside. The bad people you would call them only some of them were nice to you they always wear white coats with their mask on. Everyday they would bring you in a room with puzzles to do you don't know what they do but they say it's important. After that another room but you would call it the bad room they take your blood and put you to sleep waking up to band aids or bandages on your arm.

It gets super lonely in your room but their is paper and colorful pencils on top of a red table. You don't have a name "subject-167" they would call you but what's wired is that it's on your neck.

Wearing just a dress that goes to knee level with short sleeve it gets cold when walking around to get anywhere but they gave you long socks that's good for your feet. It gets so cold at night when you try to sleep with only a blanket it's cozy but the only bad thing is the bed it's so uncomfortable to lay in. When dreaming it's always about the outside world and what kinda of things are out their instead of this small white room you thought about escaping before but their always a bad person beside you at all times. But a room you pass by has a window it's a restroom but only for staff you have your own restroom that doesn't have a window you think about asking to go but everytime they say 'no' because it's to gross for you or your not big enough for it they always make up a lie.

But today is the day you will escape this bad place because you have a new person today that will be following you around. You hear the door open "Come on time for your breakfast" it was a woman's voice you turn around in your bed too see a red hair woman with pretty colorful stuff on her face "Ok" you got up and walked up to her "Whats for breakfast today" you looked at her "A sandwich with eggs. bacon, and cheese sweetie" she holds her hand out for you. Taking it you guys start walking to the 'food room' you call it just a table with two chairs in the middle it has a sink and that's all it's so depressing to see everyday when you eat.

Sitting down you start eating "How did you sleep" she spoke to you. Surprised they never talk to you just waiting for you to be down "G-good" you say back it was a lit you didn't sleep good it was horrible "That's nice to know" you see something else on the table it was something orange in a cup "What is that" pointing at the cup. "That's orange juice sweetie?" She looked confused like you were crazy not knowing what it was "You never had it before?" Eye's watching you "No... I always have water with my food" picking up the cup you start drinking the 'orange juice.'

□●□●time skip□●□●

"I need to go restroom miss" you looked at her the restroom was close "Oh umm.. hold on" she looked around the hall "Here sweetie" walking up to the staff restroom and holding the door for you "Thank you" walking in "I'll wait for you out here" she flashed a smile closing the door you locked it running up to the window your hands fumbling opening the window.

Getting it open you go the window landing down on the ground. Looking around you feel free your feet start running fast you don't know where your going it just came to you the sky with this white stuff you think it's called 'clouds' you know this because they gave you a book to read it was about Earth. Looking forward you see tree's and grass making yourself run fast you feel the ground it's wet the socks are starting to feel wired underneath everytime you put each foot down.

You stopped breathing in and out though your nose trying to calm down from running. Legs fell like breaking at any point but you can't give up yet walking you don't know where you are just trees and trees coming in view. It's cold out here the only thing keeping you kinda warm is the dress and the socks but it's getting all wet.

A noise is heard behind you turning around slowly and seeing something unexpected it was an animal but more like an orangutan it was on it's arms and legs. Doing something with it's hands making fast moment you know this sign language one of the bad people taught you this 'Where family' the orangutan said 'family' what is that "Family"? You spoke out "What is that" asking they looked at you 'You don't know what family is' they sign at you "No..." looking down at the ground in shame like it was a common thing. You felt a hand touch your arm it was the orangutan 'Follow me' as they slowly drag you with them. "I'm 167 what's your name" breaking the silence around you "Maruice" he said in a deep voice 'we are here' arriving at his home 'Follow me Stat close behind me' walking through the 'door' you see so many sticks they must have built everything with sticks here. Walking up stairs it was so gloomy.

An ape was sitting down with 2 other ones talking to each other in sign. They look up with wide eye's when they saw you 'Found them alone in the forest doesn't know what family is' Maruice sat down next to them 'Koba won't like this' one of the apes looked at you they has white spots on their face 'You're right Ash he won't appreciate the human being here'. 'Son go get your father please' the mother of the apes looked at him 'Ok mother' still not knowing the name of this ape walked passed you with a face of  disgust 'Sit down please' the lady ape point in front of her.

Sitting down of where you stand she looked at you 'Why wearing those clothes' feeling embarrassed "Umm.. I always wear this" hands playing with each other as you said that. She looked surprised