Help

As the men ate breakfast watching amelia, they could feel the heavy tension in the air. Maby, the tension was in their heads it seemed Amelia did not seem to feel such tension as she looked around the kitchen and took it all in as she nibbled scrambled eggs.

The men were stuck in wonderment to have her here in front of them. There was just so much bombarding their minds questions, scenarios, things, all the things to do now she was here. Of course, their wolves are fighting to see mate themselves. Jason cleared his throat. "Amelia, what were you doing wandering in the forest last night?" Axel and Lucas listen with wrapt attention.

Amelia looked at Jason she looked down fiddling with her fingers "well I live with my aunt I was placed in her custody recently um she wanted to have the house to herself to have her boyfriend over" Amelia glanced up at Lucas to see he had heard her then quickly back down to fiddle with her fingers.

Axel spoke up now "tesoro this does not explain why you were wandering in the forest crying." Axel reached over, taking her hand in his much larger one hand, giving a light squeeze. Amelia looked up and got lost in his lovely sparkling eyes. In his eyes, she could see affection and worry. That gave Amelia pause why would he or his brothers, anybody for that matter, look at her like that. Trying to think on it just made her more confused, deciding to push it back for now.

Amelia glanced around, finding all of them giving her their full, undivided attention. Amelia was sure they did not mean as such it was very intense having their eyes on her it made her stomach tighten Amelia cheeks quickly becoming hot with a blush. Determined to get through this conversation with as little pain as possible, she decided to lie a little just for now. Amelia was now glad for axels giant hand (compared to her very small hands) she squeezed his hand feeling the support Amelia sighs "well it was quite an abrupt request to leave the house as I have only been here a short time I don't know anything or anyone so that was a little frightening but I am a big girl I ventured out eventually ending up in the forest were I ended up hurting myself and that is why I was crying also I felt as though I was truly lost" Amelia put her head down after speaking not wanting to see the look of disappointment on their faces.

Amelia could be a cry-baby at times, she knew, but she was sad to have to admit it to this trio of very handsome striking men.

Keeping her head low, Amelia took a sneaky glance around the table. All three were in a similar predicament. Fists clenched knuckles white eyes glowing and flickering purple almost like a candle in the breeze all three were also sporting murderous looks on their faces. Were they mad at her? disappointed so much that it made them angry? oh goodness Amelia's thought she should have kept her big mouth shut she always made such a mess of everything.
Amelia sadly fell in on herself physically. camelia did not realise this small movement would draw their attention. Jason stood pacing the kitchen stopping behind Amelia's chair hands on the back of the chair resting on either side of her holding tight " so let's get this straight you have only been here a short time not long enough to know much of anything or anyone and your aunt knowing this thought it was perfectly fine to ask you to leave" Jason spoke through clenched teeth growling at the end.

Lucas spoke before Amelia could say anything. "So tesoro were are you supposed to have stayed? or were you just to wander the streets all night?" lucas spoke more calmly. Little did amelias know it was all bubbling just beneath the surface. Amelia's kept her eyes down, still unsure if they were mad at her.

"well I was trying to find a place i had found the key for it in the room I stay if you guys had not found me I would probably kept hobbling around to find it I don't even know if I was close but I really enjoyed seeing all the tree's" Amelia spoke quietly but the last part was so quiet if they had not enhanced scenes they would not have heard.
"That's OK, tesoro. we can help you find it," Axel spoke
he had finally gotten Hiro to calm down he reasoned they could not jump to conclusions also they only way to know for sure what they suspected was to talk to Amelia calmly if Hiro was to make himself know now she would likely run for the hills that silenced Hiro's arguments "now finish up we will shower, change and head out don't worry Amelia were here now" axel spoke giving a reassuring smile "ok" Amelia accepted eating her now cold bacon but of course it was still good.

Amelia had resolved they might only be here on vacation even so Amelia would spend as much time as possible with the three. They make her feel safe and contented, not to mention all the strange tingles. Aunt Melony would hardly miss her maby cooking for her, but she would be missed for little else.

Amelia had never felt like this around anyone before, let alone a trio of the most strikingly handsome supermodel men she had ever soon.

Amelia had not idea they would give her the time of day but she would not question it for now she just wanted to be near them to help them and be helped by them she knew she would be so sad when they eventually had to leave but Amelia was willing to take the pain later for time now.