Juno the Alpha Skibidi Sigma God Gives Away her Powers

(Juno is my oc btw lmao)

-Mcdonalds-
Juno: *walks into the mcdonalds* yo wassup everyone its me the alpha skibidi sigma
Everyone: *starts bowing at junos feet* o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh my gosh!!!! I-i-i-i-i-i-i- I-i-i-i-i-i-i- I-i-i-i-i-i-i- I-i-i-i-i-i-i- I-i-i-i-i-i-i- I-i-i-i-i-i-i- I-i-i-i-i-i-i- I-i-i-i-i-i-i- I-i-i-i-i-i-i-its really y-y y—y-you!! The skibidi sigma rizzler god whose come to fortniteify all of our lunches!!!!!!!!
Juno: ys thats me...*chad face* *walks behind the counter* *talking to the workers* now which one of you here is the most ohio fanum tax mrbeast alpha here?????????
Worker 1: MEEEEE!!!! I AM!!!!!
Worker 2: NO ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Worker 3: MEEE ME EME ME EME ME EME EITS ME TRUST MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMM

Juno: hmmmmmmmm.... My skibidi senses say that worker number 2 is the Ohio twizzler rizzler in all of rizzler twizzler history!!! Get over here!
Worker 2: YESSSS! THIS IS MY DREAM DAY!! IVE BEEN AWAITING THIS DAY FOR 5 TRILLION YEARS!!,! THANK YOU SO MUCH...... JUNO-CHAN!,!!!
Juno: i will now give my powers to you and you will be the Ohio Rizzler Skibidi Sigma Sussy Baka Gyatty Watty God in all of Alpha historry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Worker 2: YYYAAAAAAAA THIS IS THE MOST SUGOI MOMENT IN MY LIFE
Juno: *unleashes my powers as all of the skiibidi toilets praise me and worship me as i give my powers to this random ass mcdonalds worker at 5 in the morning*
Worker 2: I feel so...... sigma........ *disappears into a white orb and teleports to a different land*

Worker 2: Omg.... Im really here in...... Ohio....... *looks around in awe*
Worker 2: *starts walking around the City of Brainrottenstan*
Worker 2: *sees lots of alpha wolves in their packs and a Roblox shrine and Cocomelon playing on a billboard*
*also sees Skibidi toilets singing in a beautiful harmony and sees giant gyatts making their way to the train station to go to Sephora*
Worker 2: *falls down on knees* is this heaven.......?

Worker 2: *gets greeted by a skibidi toilet*
Toilet: Omg are you the new god?!?!?! SKIBIDI DOMDOMDOMD YES YES (has to say that every sentence bc of genetics)
Worker 2: yes i am................
Toilet: thats so sigma.... Whats your name, new alpha....? SKIBIDI DOMDOMDOMD YES YES
Worker 2: my name...... oh my dinglebottom i forgot my name! How can this be?!
Toilet: thats ok, just make yourself a new name! SKIBIDI DOMDOMDOMD YES YES
Worker 2: ok.... Hmmmmmm. My name shall be..... Fortnitabeth
Toilet: i think that really suits you..... Fortnitabeth.... SKIBIDI DOMDOMDOMD YES YES
Fortnitabeth: i thinj im in love with you..... lets get married........
Toilet: that sounds so fanum tax..... lets do it........ SKIBIDI DOMDOMDOMD YES YES

(3 days later)

MrBeast: and do you, Fortnitabeth, accept Toilet to be your Alpha male?
Fortnitabeth: i do..... *starts tearing up of happenis*
MrBeast: and do you, Toilet, accept Fortnitabeth to be your Alpha female?
Toilet: i do........ SKIBIDI DOMDOMDOMD YES YES *sniff sniff*
MrBeast: then its offical you guys are married, you may kiss the alpha!
Fortnitabeth and Toilet: *making out*
The audience: LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM FANUM TAXING SO HARD RN
*Alan Walker songs starts playing on the speakers*

And now it is official, Queen Fortnitabeth and King Toilet ruling the country of Ohio!