Chapter 4 FRESHER'S PARTY.

Author's POV

Guys, I am not a college student.  So , I Don't know much about fresher parties. I will just give some
basic information to you about the college .

DEEP'S POV

"It's just..... nothing, actually I got scared "Deep said.

"But, from what" meher asked.

"It's nothing,  Meher, I just ...... let's go back , will tell you some other day. " Deep said.

For the few minutes,  Meher was in shock and didn't speak anything.  She was standing still thinking about Deep's gesture.

The message that popped on Deep's phone was actually from her mother.

Manjit : Hey. I want to tell you something,  Ace, the wedding planner had came with a proposal,  do you know who is it, Meher Kaur. But Don't tell this to her as you guys are only 20 years old,, OK, . I will, Firstly talk to her mother , then you can tell her, OK.

Deep was very much happy,  after reading that message,  he thought that he would propose meher any time.

"Hey , why did you hugged meher like that " Guri asked.

Deep showed Guri the message.  Then guri said "Oh, Teri bhen nu. (Punjabi abusive word like fuck) , are you serious dude, like seriously,  you and meher will marry each other, come on, let's not waste our rest of the time, and start preparing to propose her."

"Hey, be patient, Don't act silly, I will definitely propose her but at the right time. "Deep said.

MEHER'S POV

Meher was standing still and was thinking about Deep's behavior.

"Hey, what was that, why he hugged you like that, is everything ok" Harveen asked.

"Yeah , yeah , he said nothing is there , but I don't think so, something is fishy" Meher replied.

"Come on, , let's go now " harveen said.

Next day

All four of them arrived at the college, meher was shocked seeing jasdeep sitting in the next line parallel to her . She said to harveen " can you sit on this side "

"Sure , I have no problem, but why u said so" harveen asked.

Meher pointed towards jasdeep. Harveen understood Meher's gesture.

Later, they attended their lectures and went home.

After 2 weeks.

"Attention everyone, there will be fresher's party  on 4 June in school auditorium,  the theme for the same is traditional wear. I hope you all will like it and yeah it's not that much compulsory, fresher's party is done to welcome you all to our esteemed college." Principal said in speaker.

"Oh wow, fresher's party  Meher , we will have so much fun , right " harveen said in excitement.

"Yes of course, the theme is traditional wear hmm mm, I will wear anarkali suit and you " meher said.

"Me too, I will also wear anarkali suit" Harveen replied.

Deep's POV

"Bro, that's the best day, you should propose bhabhi on fresher's party ok " Guri said .

"You are right , let's see "Deep said.

At home, Deep thought , how he should propose meher , but couldn't get any idea about it. He then called ikpal his childhood friend.