SURGERY.

* Y/n put her phone back in closet. Sat on the couch in front of mirror while looking at herself in it*

Y/n: " you know you can't run away, you know you can't help but stay here stuck getting used for his bed and his dirty selfish love but still trying..why?

* She asked from herself looking deeply in mirror*

Y/n: " because I don't want my son to stay here and -

* Someone's knock heard on door, she said come in and jimin mannerger came with bowed head*

Syung in wook: " good Evening ma'am, sir told me to inform you that, that dog jack is fine and recovering and your son is sended to sir's mom house for sometime"

Y/n : "what?..jimin told you this?...how can he - without my permission "

Syung in wook: " I'm sorry ma'am but i have no clue about it, i may take my leave now "* turned back*

Y/n: " you are jimin manager right"

* Syung in wook turned back and bowed his head to her*

Syung in wook:" I'm pleasured to be one"

Y/n: " you helps him initially from everywhere and I'm sure you helped him in my case too "

Syung in wook: " that's my job ma'am"

* His head is still low, y/n just looked at him *

Y/n: is it your job to ruin my life too?..by helping him in finding me.. do you think you did right?"

Syung in wook: "it is my job to do as i told and respect you and sir, it doesn't matter to me or my work that what's the issue between someone's relationship"

Y/n: " you may go "

* Syung in wook left the room.*

_______

At night..9: 15 pm

*Y/n is laying on her bed silently staring at wall waiting for eunwoo call so that she can feel relieved *

* The door slightly opened as jimin entered inside and throwed his coat on couch and removing his watch, y/n hurriedly stood up from bed and looks at jimin*

* He placed flower bouquet in front of her..she throwed it away and stood up from bed*

Y/n: " you sended eunwoo to your mom house without telling me..why?..you didn't even bothered to ask me in the first place*

Jimin: * looks at her* " tsk tsk tsk you throwed it sweetheart "* picking up flowers*

Y/n: " jimin I'm asking something! You don't have any right to take my son anywhere without my permission

Jimin: " means you have right to take him away from me?"

* He looks at her while standing up*

Y/n: " there's a biggest reason for it..jimin you told me after the checkup you'll take eunwoo straight to home and still i waited the whole day and you didn't even asked me "

Jimin: " ok fine, I'll ask from next time hmm.. I'm not in mood of doing anything bulshit so let's have our lovely dinner together "

* He spoke as removed his watch on table and tie too*

Y/n: " when will he come back?"

Jimin: " in 3 -4 days, let him have his grandmother love sweetheart"