Batman x Black Canary

Batman became a Superhero to be someone people can look upto, many reasons made him Batman, he was not the first Batman and i was Dinah Laurel Lance, his childhood friend and ex wife of Green Arrow, spent years dating the wrong man, I married Bruce Wayne instead, I have another boyfriend too, he is a Biker and now, he and my son died, and with that and now, Batgirl and Talia Al GHUL were kidnapped alongside Huntress and Silver St Cloud, as Court of Owls struck us, Red Hood & Nightwing got into the duty call and began searching, and now, King Batman announced War against the Court Of Owls and mentioned how he will end them as False Face Society killed the Members and their family, low ranking members were killed one by one and Government attacked Gotham City, only for Batman to call Eradicator and destroy them, Government is headed by a Human Eobard Thawne and Prometheus, who were quickly killed and bombed alongside Azrael who killed Bane and Two Face, and his French Order was killed, Ghost Maker was also killed and beheaded alongside his entire family, King Batman saw the Universe change, from floating rocks to a Concrete Land, Batman and Waller had Sexual Intercourse, Waller gave Batman a healthy son too, Damian Wayne has Sisters and Brothers too from Talia, Darkseid killed Ras Al GHUL who died defending Alfred and Damian, whose dragon was killed too, Damian has since then been quite aloof and walked away, Batman now kidnapped and kept Talia Al Ghul and Batgirl in the same room as me, Ollie and I may get back as he turns out is alive and Larry and Jack are two of my other husbands, Larry died and Jack married me instead. 

Silver St Cloud, Huntress, Batgirl and Talia were in the same room as me kidnapped and Batman walked into the room, and took off his clothes, Talia and Huntress were angry, Batman's one kiss slowed them down wanting more and more, Talia asked for another baby, there were plenty of Golden Labradors, Golden Retrievers, Golden Doodles & St Bernard Dogs in there for the amount of children Batman and Talia Al Ghul had, Batman left her to be with Catwoman but later returned as Cat married Wing and Red Hood married Artemis the Redheaded Amazon and now, Batman kissed all of us and began recording it like he is Christian Bale from American Psycho, and now, one by one, it happened and all of them moaned daddy please. 

Batgirl, Huntress and Talia AL Ghul began sucking the dicks turn by turn as i kissed Batman and asked him to put a baby in me, Jack Lynch and I are not dating or married yet, but soon we may or i may marry Batman and keep him for myself, and now, he ejaculated everywhere, and i kept sucked that dick and bite it, he smiled and we began kissing wildly and i made him scream mommy and we all had a good time in his pool, topless and he was sucking everyone's milk one by one, we all are pagans by religion, and finally all of us were pregnant and i after giving birth left the child and married Jack Lynch and now i had a son from Batman, Green Arrow and Red Arrow, time to settle, Court of Owls were executed and Batman turned the Talons into his personal army, Batman publicly married Talia Al Ghul and now, together for the second time.