introduction

2:02am

3:36am

5:22am

No matter how long he waited, Thorn simply could not fall asleep.
His muscles creaked every time he shifted his weight in his stale bed, causing his roommate, and highly unlikely best friend, Henry, to stir.

Realising he wasn't falling asleep anytime soon, he rose from the hard single bed, stretching his strong muscelled arms to the ceiling, his feet connecting with the cold stone floor.

A thick sleepy groan erupted from the huge mound of blankets on Henry's bed, and Thorn smirked as he padded over to his cell door, and punched in the exit code.

His long pale fingers flew across the keypad, too fast for the naked eye to follow.

Thorn had stealthily watched the staff members coming and going, watching suspiciously for the hidden pattern in the numbers. It only took him two days to figure it out.

Enter pin
157840
Ok

simple stuff, really.

He had used this information to his advantage for years now, coming and going with Henry any time they pleased, all thanks to Thorns watchful eye.

He stepped soundlessly into the dim hallway, which was only lit by the tiny square windows, three meters up on every halls end.

The lights in the corridors, offices, cafeteria, classrooms, and cells, would later buzz to life at seven sharp.

And there were very few exceptions to this rule.

That is why Thorn was very surprised, although you wouldn't notice it, as his poker face stayed dead straight as a question bubbled to the surface of his brain.

Why on earth were the main office's lights turned on?

*~* G hannelius as Wren*~*
*~* Jamie R as Thorn*~*
*~* Ron Weasley as Henry*~*