nine

half the chapter is smut yw.

------------------------------------

Lando's body trembled underneath Carlos' touch, the barriers of their clothes doing nothing to ease the tension between the two men. The Spaniard was looking down at him with pure adoration, his pupils dilated so wide his eyes were practically black, climbing on top of Lando he stroked his fingers down the Brit's arm gently, moving to interlock their hands and squeezing gently, a reminder to the younger man that he would always, always protect him from that moment on.

Lando reached his other hand up, running his fingers through the older man's hair and guiding their lips together for a passionate kiss. And Carlos went easily, he desired nothing more than to show the younger man how loved he truly was with his actions, he knew his words could take him so far but he needed Lando to understand it at a level so deep that he could never forget it.

Nestling a thigh between Lando's legs, the older man cupped his cheek and held him still so he could take control of the kiss once more, his hair falling slightly, brushing the Brit's forehead. Lando allowed himself to simply let go, hand delicately rested on Carlos' waist as he enjoyed the attention being lavished on him. He felt a hand slip underneath his hoodie and shirt, brushing along his bare skin, the featherlight touch teasing and promising, slowly awakening the Brit's body since Carlos anticipated that Lando would soon be lit up from the inside out with utmost pleasure.

"Carlos..." Lando whined softly, already falling apart underneath the Spaniard. Fully clothed, the older man's touch remaining relatively innocent and yet Lando already felt as if he was losing his mind, succumbing to the anticipation of what was to come. But Carlos only smiled, carefully ridding the Brit of said hoodie and shirt, immediately lavishing his bare skin with attention, mapping it out with his lips tongue. The soft keening noises falling from Lando's lips only encouraged him, only persuaded him to do more of the same. The younger man also gained a touch of courage, grasping onto Carlos' back, fingers digging into the soft clothing lining his toned shoulders.

"Lando..." the older man mirrored, continuing to pepper kisses along the Brit's skin, increasing the distance between them for only a matter of seconds as he ridded himself of his shirt as well, the skin on skin contact only pouring gasoline on the blazing fire between the two men. "Let me take care of you tonight, I promise I'll make you feel so good," Carlos rasped, having located a spot on Lando's neck that caused him to arch his back off the bed from sheer arousal. He relentlessly licked and sucked at the spot, smirking as the younger man writhed beneath him.

"Please," the Brit moaned, "I'm willing to take everything you want to give." He traced his fingers along the curves of Carlos' muscles, sending a quick prayer to the older man's performance coach for gifting him with the utter beauty that was Carlos' physique. Without even thinking, he had begun to rub off slightly on the thigh that was still pressed firmly against Lando's now hardened erection, his hips lifting slightly off the mattress and a flare of pleasure spreading through his every nerve each time. He could get off like this, but he wanted to hold off, wanted to last enough for Carlos to truly take care of him the way he had promised.

"So needy," Carlos mumbled, "already using my thigh to pleasure yourself, so good for me." It was mindless, the way he had said those words so easily but it did nothing short of emboldening the Brit to the point that Carlos now found himself seated with his back against the headboard, Lando straddling his thigh and kissing him from above. It was different like this, the Brit's confidence now soaring as he ground against the Spaniard's thigh.

"Fuck," Carlos said underneath his breath. "Clothes off, cariño, all of them." And of course, Lando was reluctant to move from where he was now comfortably seated but how could he not listen when the Spaniard's voice was so strung it, it was so unbelievably attractive the way Carlos was looking at him like he just wanted to ravage him.