Part 3

Yn pov

Right now we ae sitting in my husband's car going somewhere I don't know and don't even dare to ask him because he looks so angry.

After shouting at me in house he harshly grabbed my arm and made me sit inside his car and stated driving. I don't know where he is taking me but I'm scared. Will he beat me? Is he taking me to the place where he tortures and kills people? 

All these thoughts were running in my mind making me more scared. Suddenly the car stopped infront of a house, not as big as Taehyung's house but still a big house. He opened the car door from my side and pulled me out of the car an started dragging me inside the hose. 

"L-leave me yo-you're hurting me". I said as his grip was too tight I'm sure it will leave a mark.

He left my arm and jerked me towards his face. His eyes were red like he was controlling his anger. I couldn't looked into his eyes and looked down. he left me and took two steps back. I was still looking down but soon me head jerked towards his face when I heard him saying, " You need to know learn how to behave with others. You will stay here alone, in this house". he said looking directly into my soul. 

No.....No this can't happen. I can't stay alone. There will be monsters. "He" will beat me. "He" will come if I stay alone. I can't....I can't....

"W-what are you sa-saying? I can't stay al-alone" I told him gathering my courage. I can feel my hearbeat increasing, my hands shivering. I can feel sweat beads on my forehead.

"I don't care! You need to learn a lesson! You will stay here until I want!"

saying this he left the house leaving me alone in the house. The tears which I controlled till now stated flowing. why he has to be this cruel. I didn't slapped  Mia. She was the one who slapped me. Why he never understand me. I wish Mrs. Kim would be here. She is the only one who understands me.

Author's pov

Yn slept while crying.

Meanwhile outside of the house:

"always stay infront of the house and don't let anyone enter the house nor let her come out. If something happens inform me."

Taehyung said to his guards who were standing out of the house. He sat in his car and drove back to his home. He freshen up and went to bed. 

Taehyung Pov:

I had to do this. I need to protect her. Any of my enemy might have seen her face today. In these 2 months I tried my best not to show her face to anyone, but today she came out of the car, I don't know if anyone has seen her face or not, bit she is safe in that house. No one knows about that place except me, Mia and my most trusted guards. 

I was about to sleep when my phone rang. It was Mia. 

"yes Mia?"

"How are you Taehyung? and how is yn?"

"fine"

"oh!good I was wondering if I can talk to yn. I know she was rude to me but I still want to talk to her becau-"

"Mis, she's not here. I have left her at my old house. You know my enemies might have seen her face and it could be dangerous for her. Thats's why it was best for her to live there"

"You did good Tae, she would be save there. Ok bye, " she cut the call with a smirk.

"Oh yn, now you're alone, my Tae did good by leaving you at that place." Mia said to herself.

-Will yn actually be save or Mia will do something evil to hurt her?

Do support my work. 

Tell me do you like this part?