Part 20

He was looking like a beast who can kill anyone who comes infront of him. Even the members felt scared to see this side of him.

He turned around and looked at his members giving them a deadly stare and went out. All members sighed and they also went out.

"I've never seen him in such a state. What happened to him suddenly that he got so much angry and killed every single person present there." Jimin

"You are right Jimin. Today he was so scary. We have dealt with much bigger issues, he was always so calm. But today he was something different." Hoseok

"Let him be. Hyung must be so stressed because of that Jaehyun guy. All he need is his wife. Once he is with yn he is so calm and fine. I'll go and meet her tomorrow." Jungkook said with a chuckle without knowing his hyung has already threw her out of the house.

All members went to their mansions to get some rest after a tiring day while someone went to the bar to drink away all his pain.

"WhY Did yOu Do tHis to mE Ynieeeee...... I miSs yoU a lot. BuT I h-hAte yOu for doing ThiS to me." Taehyung said to himself sitting in a bar counter.

After drinking for a few hours and mumbling things to himself, he got up but fall down because he was completely wasted. His guard Jack came and took him to his home.

Next Day

Taehyung woke up with a headache and cursed under his breath remembering what happened previous night. "How can I lose my mind like that" He sighed and turned to other side of the bed where yn used to sleep.

 He placed his hand on her side and the flashback hit him when he pulled her under his shirt and they both slept cuddling to each other for the first time. He was getting emotional but soon slapped his face lightly and got up to take a shower.

After taking a shower he went downstairs to have his lunch. Today he was determined to find Jaehyun. He was sure yn must be living with her father. He wants to see her as well as take revenge on Jaehyun.

Lost in his thoughts he didn't noticed other members came inside. "Yah hyung! where are you lost?!" Jungkook shouted causing him to come back to reality.

"YNieeee where are you?? Let's go out for some fun" Jungkook shouted thinking yn must be in her room or upstairs. All the maids and the guards present there looked at Jungkook with sad eyes. 

Getting no response he turned to a maid and said, " hey excuse me, can you call yn from her room. Tell her kookie is here" While the other members were eating breakfast Taehyung sat there holding the fork tightly in his grip.

The maid looked at Taehyung then looked down. She slightly shooked her head and went away with a sad face. Now all the members including Jungkook were confused.

"Hyung is yn not at home?" Jk said sitting on the chair next to Taehyung.

"Yes she is not. And she will never be here again. Never" Taehyung said coldly getting up from his seat leaving Jungkook more confused.

"What do you mean she's not here. Where is she?"-JK

"She is, where she belongs to." Taehyung

"She belongs to you. She is your wife, why wont she stay here" JK said a bit loudly.

"I HAVE THREW HER HOUSE. SHE IS WHERE SHE BELONGS TO I DON'T WANT CHEATERS AND BETRAYERS IN MY HOME"

"What do you mean by cheater and betrayer Tae. And what are you talking about. Did you really threw her out of the house!!" Namjoon

"YES I DID AND I DID THE BEST. SHE DESERVES IT-"

Taehyung was cut off by a punch landing on his face

"How dare you hit me Jungkook!"

"Where is yn? What did you do to her?!" JK said holding Taehyung by his collar.

"I threw her out of the house. 4 days ago. At midnight. AND I DON'T CARE WHERE SHE IS"

"She must be in trouble. 4 days! And you didn't even tried to look for her! Are you craze Taehyung" -Jimin

"She don't have anyone in this world except you and you did this to her. I thought you loved her hyung!" -JK

"You are also deceived by her lies. She lied about having no one. YOU KNOW WHAT SHE IS THAT DAUGHTER OF JAEHYUN, MY ENEMY. SHE WAS GIVING HIM ALL MY INFORMATION. SHE WAS BEHAIND ALL MY LOSS!!!" Taehyung shouted pushing Jungkook who stood there shocked as well as other members.

"WHAT THE FU*K ARE YOU SAYING! HOW CAN YOU BLAME HER FOR SOMETHING CHEAP LIKE THAT!?!?"-JK

"You don't trust me right, here look at these pictures. Isn't she with Jaehyun, hugging and talking to him? Isn't he the one whose picture you showed me that day?"

All the members looked at the pictures shocked while Jungkook still didn't believed those pictures.

"So what? Do you believe those pictures over your own wife? Pictures can be edited. How can you not trust your wife?"-JK

"I confirmed it myself. She went out that day. She met him and-"

"Did you saw her with your own eyes? Or did you saw her leaking your information? As far as I know she has never shown a bit of interest in your work related stuff."

Hearing his words Taehyung stopped talking and thought the same. She was never interested in knowing about his work.

"But these pictures are not fake! They were given to me by an authentic person! -Taehyung

"Who can be more authentic then your wife!?"

"Mia! She showed me these pictures! She showed me the real face of yn. She opened my eyes" -Taehyung.

Upon hearing his words all the members looked at his with disappointed face. Jungkook started laughing like a maniac.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA So you believed your friend over your wife!"

Saying this Jungkook moved forward and started punching Taehyung's face while the other members tried to stop him.

Hey readers hope you're fine.

Are you satisfied with this chapter?

Where do you think yn is?

Will Taehyung realize his mistake or not?

Do vote and Comment for next part