Special Chapter: Sehun's blind date

[A/N: This is Sehun's point of view. Kekeke, I think you will like it... Hahaha xD. This is such a childish idea but who cares anyway hahahahah *laugh evilly. Bye ¤¤¤《•.•》¤¤¤]

Sehun p.o.v

I am Oh Sehun. One of Yoona's bestfriend. Yup, I fell in love with Yoona for the first time I met her.. When she mistook me for a guy named Luhan.

I didn't knew her that time or even Luhan. But I knew, that it is the first time I felt my heart beat fastened because of her sweet voice, because of a stranger..

-Flashback_Yoona_p.o.v_

"Anyeonghaseyo..." Someone poking my shoulder.

Mwoh?? Is it my imagination or reality. Whoevers saying that must be insane or some crazy person that always wandered around the school for such unbelievable reason.

"Anyeong..."

I took a deep breath before facing that crazy person...... l-luhan??

"Luhan oppa?? Is that you?" I said while smile crept in my mind.

"Err..Mianhae I'm not Luhan that your searching for..I'm just some lost person in this huge school. So, can you give me any direction to principal office" The so called lost person said with a shy voice. I guess he is really shy. Oh the lost person is a boy.

"Just go to the right and then straight until you saw a stair. Then, beside it will be the principal office"I said.

"Kamsahamnida"He said and walk away. At least, he is not that one of bullier. He has a same features like luhan has. Almost.. not really same..

Back to Sehun p.o.v

But, it turned out I was not the right guy for her. Why? Because Yoona's other bestfriend plus her childhood friend; Luhan, is the one.

I wasn't really angry of it. Infact, it was my idea to let them be together. I didn't want to see both of them blinded by each other selfishness.

"Sehunnie, what are you waiting for? Come on!" Yoona dragged me away from the view of the ocean waves.

That's Yoona, the girl I've been talking about. Yoona enrolled in one of the college in Japan but this month is summer break. So, Yoona, Luhan and me are having a holiday trip to Jeju.

It was great actually, It always been on my mind since I was kid to visit Jeju. I thought it was a great place, I'm glad it is.

This place is where I want to fall in love with someone.

With Yoona, just kidding xD.

"Hey, hey. Slow down girl. Where are you going to bring me?" I asked Yoona but she wouldn't listen.

I now know how to control my heart not to beat fast when Yoona around. And not to hurt when she's with Luhan. They are the best of friends ^^. And, I don't think a reason to be jealous of them. But I do envy Luhan, he got girl he've been longing for while me...

Yoona stopped dragging me in front the ocean. I looked the not so crowded scenenery around us. What is she thinking? Is she planning to drown me?

"Luhan oppa and me are planning something for you. I'll blindfold you first. So, you wouldn't peek" Yoona cutely giggled and blindfolded my eyes using red cloth.

I really can't see anything. The day became so dark. Of course, my eyes was closed. They are drowning me for real. Eomeoni!!

"Sehun-ah, I mean Sehun oppa or whatever hahaha :p. I'll leave you here. Walk on your own for now" Yoona said. I heard her chuckling before leaving me.