Chapter eight: He's different

Yoona p.o.v

Not caring about the crowd, I walk to luhan to greet him. Before I could even say anything than "hello" a girl that clinging on luhan hand said,

"Stay away from him"

I froze for a minute. Who are she think she is? Clinging with my oppa?

"Luhan oppa"I said grabbing his hand.

"I said stay away from him" The girl said and put away my hand from luhan.

"Yoona-ssi I think you should stay away from me"He said rudely but still in a soft voice. Did he called me with -ssi? Am I not close to him? Am I a stranger?

"Hear that"The girl said. I think she is laughing right now because she win this fight.

"Oppa why are you change like this"I said and cupped luhan face with my both hand.

"I said it earlier, I can't be the same like me at school"He said with a bit loud voice.

"Mianhae oppa... I will go now"I said, about to leave.

He grab my hand and whisper exactly to my left ear.

" Mianhae yoona-ah"

I walk away as I heard everyone start talking bad to me. I feel very ashame. How dare my bestfriend to that. I hope I didn't talk to him for the first. Regret!! Maybe luhan is already bored of me. Okay enough with that nonsense thing. If this nonsense thing continued maybe I can't stop fighting with myself.

The bell is about to rang... THE CLASS IS ABOUT TO START! No.. I don't want to enter classroom. I'm not in my mood today. I need to refresh my mind.

I walk to the school backyard where I can rest for the whole class. No one will find me there. Even the teacher. Because this place is somewhow abandoned.

I enter the school backyard. Its surrounds by many green thing. There is no bench or something to sit. I just sit at the cut tree wood, wondering how could people waste this beautiful place. I close my eyes for a minute, enjoying the fresh air. But then, luhan come in my mind. Why must him?

His attitude bother me very much. Much than you thought. It not like I hate him for being jerk. Afterall, he still my bestfriend and probably...my first crush....

I stand up and walk outside the backyard. I have enough rest and the next class is about to start. I'm not going to escape another class or I will be punish. Run.. I must run before class began.

I catch my breath after that run. I'm nearly hit the school pillar. Good thing I know how to avoid the pillar. I'm a runner you know. With a fastest speed in this school. No one beat me in the school competition last year. I don't know this year. Okay enough.

The class is now infront of me. Just a few step and I will able to enter the class. I enter this class without they notice. I'm not famous and they will not notice me gone when the first period of lesson started. Probably they think I was at the school restroom. ><

I sit at my seat. Every eyes are on me. Probably I'm famous now. -___- They start whispering. Maybe about that morning accident. Not again. Something weird... Are they looking at me or behind me. Nah, nothing behind me. I'm seating at the back row so, nothing is behind me. But I need to confirm it first.

I look at my back. And..... Luhan?? What he's doing at this back row. His seat is behind me. So that why people whispering. Why me!! :'( I thought I was famous today but.. -____-

"Hey"Luhan said. Is he talking to me??

"Errr... h-hi" I said stuttering. Smile is about to carve on my face but..