[5]

Recommended track - September (Instrumental) by Sparky Deathcap

A/N : 👁👄👁 strawberry with chocolate 🍫

Third person's pov:

Sunoo opened his eyes in a white room full of lights he blinked a few times to adjust the lightness of the room he was feeling like a dead body so he tried to move a little bit then he saw someone lying beside him.

Sunoo couldn't recognize the person since he was lying there with his face covered but suddenly the person woke up and the next thing terrified Sunoo.

"Sunghoon?"

All the bad memories started flooding in.

"Watch where you're going you little piece of shit"

"Cat got your tongue?"

"Well I see you talk too much let me teach you a lesson to make sure you keep quite"

"Tch you are so weak you can't even say two simple words"

Those painful punches Sunoo remembered the torture he went through everything each and everything came right infront of his eyes that even jake was looking like sunghoon to him.

He got terrified he started shaking his eyes filled with tears he started backing up until he hit the wooden board behind him.

"Sunoo?"

"Please don't touch me I didn't do anything please"

"Sunoo it's me jake hyun-"

"I didn't do anything please don't hurt me I didn't do anything please" Sunoo kept repeating his words terrified

"Sunoo it's me jake hyung I'm here no one will hurt you anymore I'm here" Jake said trying to hug Sunoo

"NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T COME CLOSE PLEASE" Sunoo said getting out of the bed running inside the bathroom locking it from inside with jake running behind him.

"Sunoo?"

No response

"Sunoo?" Jake knocked on the door several times but despite his efforts.

No response

"Sunoo I'm getting worried please open the door"

"Sunoo if you will not open the door in the count of three I'll break the door open"

"1"

"2"

"3"

"You leave me with no choice"

*Click*

Before jake could break the door it opened from inside revealing a messy Sunoo with messy hair,chapped lips,swollen puffy red eyes and still crying.

"Ja-jake Hyun-g?"

With no hesitation Jake pulled the boy in a tight hug squeezing him in his arms.

"Sunoo do you have any idea how worried I was i thought something happened to you gosh" Jake said with tears in his eyes