- MISSING -

Italics meaning sign language.

———————————

"Brother i can't stay at that school." I begged my elder brother to move schools. "Why not?!"

I stomped my foot on the ground. "I DONT WANT TO GO!" I shouted.

"Hana, your... you can speak." I look at him. My anger not going away.

"Wait wait, you can speak oh my god." He embraces me. "Ri! I don't want to stay."

"Please.." i look up at him.

"Fine, we leave this Friday."

—————————

"Where's the freak?" Jungwon walks into the classroom. "You haven't heard?" K said, twirling the lolipop in his mouth.

"Heard what? Did the freak finally have enough?" "Actually yeah."

Jungwon drops his bag. "What? No no, she didn't die right?" K scoffs. "Catching feelings so soon?"

Jungwon rushes up to K holding the boy by his collar. "What. Happened." K struggles against his hold, but finally gets free.

"Jeez man! She moved schools- her and her older brother. Pi-ki... Ri-ki or whatever!" K backs up in fear, almost choking on his loli.

"Oh." Jungwon moves to his desk. He looks upfront, at what used to be Hanako's seat. He didn't see her beautiful blonde hair, usually resting her head on the desk.

Today he saw nothing. What filled her desk wasn't her bag and note book, it was a paper, a paper with her name on it. the back of her chair still had offensive words, telling her she wasn't worth it, to end it.

Why did he care? She was just another victim of him, so why did he care about what he did. Why did he rethink his actions towards the girl?

Why did he miss her smile, and hearing her laugh? Why did he miss her silent voice.