- TORTURE -

"Jungwon." I look to my right, then my head turns.

I hold my nose. 'Blood.'

"What the fuck was that for man?!" I look at my friend.

"Where's Hanako huh?! WHERE IS SHE!" He yells as I turn away.

"Im not sure, man what happened!" As he was about to hit me, I see Hanako.

I point as Jin turns around. "Get over here bitch." He runs as i kick his leg out.

"Don't.. Not now, school cameras are on." Hanako looks between us.

She looks down before coming up to me. "I... I hate you!" She says pushing me.

I grab her hair. "Say that again, you'll pay!" She continues to punch me, i didn't do much back though. Right as I pushed her off, I heard a loud scream

"HEY YOU!" The principal walks over and grabs me. "Bullying a girl with a hearing problem? What a loser, wait till your mom hears."

'Who called the principal...'

——————

"Isn't that Jungwon? The one who bullied a poor girl with a hearing problem. What a pussy, going after the low class."

"Jungwon you scumbag. You don't deserve to be here."

"At this point just die, I mean not like anyone would miss a bastard like you anyways."

I stood near the window in my room. We were 4th story, if I had jumped i would die, no doubt.

I twirled the pen in my hand running my hand through my hair. "They're right, if I died nobody would miss me." I throw the pen up and catch it.

'The only way out is suicide, this is the only way I'll stop suffering.' I sit in my chair and spin towards my computer.

'But I have one dying wish. Apologize to Hanako Nishimura.'