Chapter 1.

Solar's POV:
I hate Fazbear and their overpriced shit. 1 hour of rides? $10,000! That's fucked up! "Mister Solar?" I look down at the little girl in front of the counter, "yes?". "You look tired... Are you ok?" Little kids that worry about others always seem to touch my heart. "I'm ok! What do you need?" She points at the popcorn, "a small bag please", I grab a small bag of popcorn and put it on the counter, "How much is it?" She asks me in a polite manner.
I know I'm not supposed to give free stuff out but I can't help it, "Just take it" her eyes light up when I tell her that, "Thank you, Mister Solar!" I chuckle to myself, "No problem, kid" she runs off into the main part of the theater and I walk up to the projector. 'Tonights movie will be... Well it is almost Christmas so.' I pop Nightmare Before Christmas into the projector and go back to the counter. I sigh. 'I'm so bored!' as if someone answered my call of being bored, Ruin walks in. "Hello, Solar! Fine day today?" I can't help but chuckle at the cute British, "It's going good, Ruin" He smiles, "Splendid!"
I love hearing him speak, his cute British accent always seems to make me smile. "What are you doing right now?" He asks me in a curious tone. "Nothing, I just started the movie and now I'm kind of bored" 'no name tag on him still..... He's worked here for months and Fazbear can't give him a proper work zone?' "Still working everywhere?", Ruin looks down, "Afraid so... It gets so tiring" I feel bad for him because I understand that feeling quite too well.
I soon notice him shivering, "Cold?". He nods, "How do you work in such temperature?" I shrug, I've seemed to have gotten used to it. "You can wear my hoodie" His eyes eyes go wide, "A-are you sure? I don't want to ruin it..." I remove the hoodie from my waist and toss it to him, "I don't mind!" He puts it on and I feel my face heat up. 'What's this feeling? It's just Ruin...' "How do you feel?" He looks up, "Much better! Thank you!"
I feel a tug at my pants and look down, it's the little girl from earlier, "Mister Solar?" She looks distressed, "Yes?" She looks up at me and is about to cry, "My mommy is missing... I can't find her" I go surprised, "Did she get up?" She nods, "she said she was going to the bathroom and she took awhile so I went to check and she wasn't there..." My eyes widen, 'a parent abandoning a child?' I crouch down to her, "I'll call security and see if we can find her, ok?" The little girl nods and hugs me, which I immediately hug her back, "if we don't find her, I can adopt you if you want" her eyes go wide, "Me? Adopted by Mister Solar?" I nod, smiling at her innocence. She points at Ruin, "Who's that?"
I look up at Ruin who is walking to us and crouches down to the little girl. "I am Ruin!" The little girl laughs seemingly liking his British accent. "What's your name?" She smiles, "I'm Rosie!" I smile at the cute introduction. I hear footsteps and chatter signaling that the movie is over.
I sigh and stand up, "Ruin, take Rosie to the daycare." Ruin nods and exits with Rosie. 'he's so cute... What is this feeling? Why...? Just... Why?'
(599 words not including this. I'll do better)