Meeting 🤝

Hope it's not boring!

As mani was getting ready to meet ishan, it was completely visible on her face how much she was embarrassed as she knew she he liked shiny.

Shiny joined her till the gate to say goodbye "bye and I'll give you my notes after the work is done." Shiny said smirking.

And went back to home only to see her dad who was ready to leave then only she realised that she'll be alone in the home getting bored.

"Morning bacha" he said leaving his hand on her shoulder.

"Morning dad I was coming w you today as I have nothing to do" she said in a slow tone as she loves to go on the top floor of the buildings and enjoy the view and no one would tease her there.

" Oh" he realised "then you just have 10 min's to get ready" he commanded.

"Alright " saying she went to her room and his dad sat on the sofa and took his phone out of his pocket and started to call someone.

Right after 10 min shiny came and they drove to the site.

Ishan's pov:

I could focus on my work as my eyes were waiting for two of them. So I started using my phone than I heard a knock and said "come in".

"Sir your coffee" the peon said.

"Keep it here"

I again used my phone was going through her Instagram there was not so many posts but only two . And one of them was with her friend mani and another with her family. I chuckled how big introvert she is .

And went through my page and there were 56 posts, some of them were professional and w friends and family.
I checked out the post of the night when her family and ours took a picture. I was going through Shiny's one of my hand holding coffee and another one phone. One more knock irritated me.

Keeping my phone beside I took a sip saying "come in".

Then entered someone who made my eyes dull. It wasn't like I was sad it hurted when my patience got nothing.
As mani entered I was waiting for shiny too but couldn't found.

"Hello"

She said w a fake smile. But my anger was on peak. She made fun of me, how dare she do that and hoped I would do her work just by her so called friend. I never felt beauty attractive. As mani was beautiful but she still didn't attracted me as much as shiny. I felt ashamed of my self. My mind busy in these thoughts I lick my lower lip to come out and said "hello"

She looked engulf between us. Ik it wasn't her fault but it triggered me as much as I have fallen into a mud in front of her.

"Shiny was not feeling well as she has elergy with dust and she went to the site yesterday as you know so she couldn't come and asked me to give you that" a new fake smile.

But her words seemed true.

" Doesn't matter, give me your resume and and interview to the HR and your work is done " I said.

"B-but Shiny " she said sadly.
"She can come anytime and get it done" I replied teasing her I thought I will let her get the certificate without attending but now I think she don't deserve it but the thing that she deserves is she is gonna get.

After getting her work done. She left I opened the envelope "Sorry dear I wish I could come" it was written on the envelope and there was a earings of her. Which flew all my anger away. I smiled madly staring at her earings which took my heart away.

Shiny's pov:

Here she comes. I opened the door and asked her "how was it" but I could see her face paled and I understood that she has not done my work but why.

"Ummm.....he said he can't do it without an interview" hearing this my heart beated faster I tried to control my words and not ask anything to come up as a Dracula.

"Sorry shiny I tried a lot but.." it wasn't her fault I should've gone w her but my introvert ass didn't accepted it. Now I've to bear the consequences.

"Fuck he's a dickhead" I said and bumped on the bed pushing my face in the pillow.

Mani's pov:

I know whenever she's angry she do that coz she never let her anger effect me but I know she is gonna do something stupid. I hope she doesn't cause trouble in their families.

I went to her and laid beside her " don't worry.... it's for your own purpose you should go" she understands that but I don't know why is she expecting form him.

"Yeah I'll go" saying this she looked up. But suddenly we heard the someone opening the door yeah they were twins.

"What's going" I hope they won't be the prey of her anger.

"Nothing, anything special"

"Yeah...dad is calling you shiny"
Shiny left hearing this without another word.

"Why are you two always together"
"Why are you always here in our house?" They said bursting into laughing meanwhile I rolled my eyes and came out to see what's going on.

I saw shiny sitting with her dad such a cute father he is my eyes got numb but I controlled myself as uncle was calling me. I went there and he asked.

"Why weren't you at site today"
"I was gone for intern" I saw shiny before I could complete her eyes wide and my another word could tease her to murder.

"Yes?"
"International airport" oh no what the hell am I saying I've no idea.
"Why?"

"My friend came from America after a year so I thought I'd pick her."

"Oh okay you two enjoy then I'll be back " he left me with a hungry lion...no lioness. Before she could do something I started running and bumped on a tight chest.

Shiny's pov:

Why is he here. What does he want, is he going to complain dad. No way I'm dead.

"Ishaan beta so good to see you " mom said.

He greeted her while mani looked at me confused and a bit scared. I made my face expression less so that he'd not know his existence effect me a bit.

Ishan's pov:

This girl has literally no expression as if nothing happened we talked last night she send me a letter but I guess it was just on the note but here her cold expression are killing me like why is she so fine.

She was wearing a black kurti and black plazzo pant. Her hair tied in a messy bun, her piercings visible shining like her name.

"Hello shiny, hey mani" I had to break the silence while aunty went to bring water for me.

"Heyyy!" Mani ofcourse.

"Hello" I heard hesitation in her voice. Wait . Was she guilty? . Does she even feel guilty. That's cute I made the coldest girl guilty.

"Sorry for not coming" still expressionless her apologydo not look like apology but guilt could be seen.

"Come on" mani asked me to sit we both were sitting and talking about the work yeah she don't talk much but when it comes to study or internship she is ready for it.

In our talks I recalled her illness.

"How is your health? "

Silence....

Thankyou for reading.