Rose 🌹

"Ahhhhhh!!! Ouuuuu fuck yeaaaaa!!!! Mmmmm mmmmm yeaaaaa." "Ohhh my God I'm cummin'." I moaned while using my rose toy for the third time today. I need some real action. It's been weeks since I had sex and it was killing me. I mean don't get me wrong I got niggas I can call but I'm so tired of these weird ass broke ass niggas. I need something new on my roster. "Let me get my ass up and go to the store I need some retail therapy." I said to myself getting out the bed. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Then went to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. I settled on a two piece short and crop top set. It was one of my favorites because it was a cute pink color and it fit my body so well. Plus I love a simple but cute outfit. A bitch like me ain't gotta do too much. Out of the shower and dressed I put on my fresh white forces and a white Steve Madden backpack purse. Popped on some lashes and lip gloss and headed out the door. My bitch of a neighbor was standing outside being nosy per usual. "Hey Nova, I see you ain't had no male visitors in a while I guess work been slow for you." She said laughing implying that I'm a prostitute. She's been messing with me ever since I moved in a few months ago. She thinks a young girl like me couldn't afford such nice things at age 23 unless I'm selling myself. When in actuality I'm a professional hairstylist and makeup artist. I used to go off on her but once I discovered she's an alcoholic and does crack occasionally I just ignore her. "Good afternoon to you to Ms. Jackson, old bitch." I said that last part under my breath of course. I got in my car and headed down the road she was still standing there looking until she couldn't see me no more. I decided to just go to Baybrook mall because the galleria would've been too crowded today.
     Entering the mall I could see it was a lot of people but I didn't pay it no mind. "Hopefully I can find somebody to help me with my situation in here." I thought to myself. First I went to Macy's to pick some more make up supplies. As I was leaving my stomach growled so furiously then I realized it was 3pm and I haven't ate at all today so I headed to the food court. I decided to get a Philly cheesesteak from Charley's. I love their lemonade. I sat down and scrolled on my phone while I ate. I had a full schedule tomorrow because it's prom season. I have 7 appointments tomorrow from 8am to 6pm. I definitely need a stress reliever. I went to my messages and seen Marcus's name. He's my ex. Thinking about hitting him up but also remembering that I'm supposed to be standing on business. The sex was amazing he knew all my spots he knew my body so well but he's such a man whore. Nigga fucks any bitch that smiles at him. The last time we got back together he gave me chlamydia. Turns out he was fucking this bitch that I use to beef with back in high school. The bitch was always tryna fuck with him. I don't care what bitch you fuck with but fuckin my opp and giving that bitch a reason to laugh at me and talk about me is crazy. But after I found that shit out I told myself I deserve better. It's been 4 months since I last seen him and three months since he stopped blowing up my phone. After thinking about all that I locked my phone. After all that he put me through that dick ain't worth it.
  I got done with my food and decided I wanted some new shoes. I walked into footlocker and picked up these pretty pink Dunks. "Hey ma'am, do you need some help with those?" Asked the young footlocker worker. "Umm yes can I get these in a size 7 and a half?" I asked handing him the shoe. "Yes ma'am let me go check the back for you." "Thank you." I said as he walked away. I sat down. As I was a waiting I was looking out into the crowned mall when we locked eyes. She was tall about 5'9/5'10. Smooth brown complexion, straight white teeth. She had a sexy smile. She had shoulder length locs and a fresh edge up. Her nose and both ears pierced she rocked a couple of chains and a Cuban link bracelet. "Here you are ma'am." The young worker stopped me from staring. "Oh uhh thank you." "No problem let me know if they fit." He said before he went to help another customer. I started to try the shoe on so I didn't see her walk in. When I looked up she was walking to the register. "Aye Cody wassup my boy?" She said dabbin up the cashier. "You got them new joints for me or what?" "Yea bruh I got you but I want my money." He said looking serious. "Man I always make sure you good bruh just go get the shoes." He walked to the back. I grabbed the shoe box and walked up to the register and stood behind her in line. She smelled as good as she looked. My pussy started to feel like it was dripping. I pulled out my phone and pretended like I was doing something on there. She turned around and said "How you doing gorgeous?" "I'm fine." I said without looking up from my phone. "I can see that." She said smiling revealing her pearly whites. "You should let me get those for you." I looked up from my phone. "No thanks I got it." "I don't doubt that beautiful but I'd like to do something to make your day." "And why would you wanna do that?" "Because just seeing you made my day so I'd like to return the favor." I giggled. "That was corny." She laughed a bit. "It might have been but I was serious. I'm Carmen by the way." She extended her hand for a hand shake. I gave her my hand. "I'm Nova." She pulled my hand to her lips and lightly kissed it. "Nice to meet you Nova." "Nice to meet you too." I think I'm blushing I hope she can't tell. We stood there for a few seconds when Cody the cashier came back with her shoes. "Here you go bro that's $300 plus my $100." Carmen pulled out a stack of cash and began counting out the money she owed. "Oh yea her shoes too." She told Cody and pointed back at me. "Oh no really I'm good you don't have to-" "It's cool ma let me get 'em for you." She said gesturing for me to give Cody my shoes so he can ring them up. "Okay." I said handing him the shoes. He bagged up our shoes and handed me mine. "Thank you." I said with a smile. He nodded. "And thank you Carmen." "No problem mama it's plenty more where that came from." She said while picking up her bag. We started to walk out the store into the crowded mall. "So can I get your number? I'd like to take you out." I thought for a lil minute because the only time I ever fucked with a girl was during a threesome. While in thoughts my phone rang it was my mama I had to answer it. "I gotta go." I said while reaching into my purse. I pulled out one of my business cards and handed it to her it had my instagram and cell number on it. I answered my phone and walked away without even saying goodbye.
     Two days had passed since my interaction with Carmen. She hadn't reached out yet but I didn't give it too much thought because I was busy with my business. After a long day I was cleaning the shop after we closed when my phone rang. An unknown number. I usually don't answer them but I answered just in case it was a client. Man I instantly regretted that decision soon as the man on the other line said "Hey baby." "Ugh Marcus what do you want?" "Damn baby don't act like you don't miss me, I gave you your space to cool down now it's time for me to come home." "Ha boy please. You need to get a life I'm done with you and I told you that. I meant it the fuck." I said throwing some supplies on the counter. "You can't just keep fucking around on me and think ima stay with you. But that's my fault tho I let you get too comfortable." "Baby come on. I've changed I swear ion love these hoes. I love you I'm ready to settle down." "Goodbye Marcus. You not finna sell me no muthafuckin dream." I said hitting the red button on my phone. I let out a huge sigh. "Girl what's wrong with you?" My assistant Journey said coming from the back. "Girl Marcus bitch ass calling me with that "I've changed" bullshit. Pissed me the fuck off." "Bitch he still trying?" "Hell yeah getting on my damn nerves." "You need to get a new nigga show him you mean business." She said with a little giggle. "Bitch niggas get on my nerves so much I'm bout to switch to the other side." My mind wandered to Carmen. She looked at me. "Baaaabaayyyy you better be careful cause they bitches be more toxic than the niggas you seen what I had to deal with with Layla ass. I'm just now getting her to leave me alone and we broke up two years ago." "Yea girl that's some bullshit right there." I said laughing. "Anyways girl I'll see you Monday. I need this lil day off cause prom season is brutal." "Girl tell me about it. But okay I'll see you Monday baby girl you be safe and make good choices." "Now you know I'm finna go make some bad decisions tonight." She said laughing and walking out the door. I laughed and walked to the door to lock it while I finished cleaning some stuff up. I went to put some stuff away when my phone rang again the number popped up this time. "Ugh who the fuck is this. I'm finna turn my phone off at this point." I said out loud picking up my phone. "Hello Nova speaking. How can I help you?" "Hey gorgeous." Her voice was smooth like butter. It was Carmen she finally called. I played clueless. "Ummm who is this?" I said smiling. "Girl quit playing you know this daddy." "There you go again being corny." "Hey what can I say pretty girls make me nervous." "Is that right?" "Hell yea giving me butterflies and shit." I laughed "Girl you are too much." "You could say that." She laughed. "But I wanted to apologize for not hitting you up sooner I been hella busy cutting hair and it's prom season so I been booked up the past two days." "Shit you are not alone I been doing make up and hair all weekend." "Damn so you do hair and makeup?" "Mmm I do a lil hair if I need to but I like doing makeup more it's like art to me." "It's more like magic I've seen bitches go from crackhead to Cinderella with makeup." We laughed. "You not wrong about that. But I encourage my girls to believe they are beautiful with or without makeup." "That's good I love women empowerment. Obviously I'm a girls girl." She snickered. "Right. Obviously." I said playfully rolling my eyes. There was a few seconds of silence. Then she spoke. "So uhhh if you're not busy tonight I'd like to take you out to dinner. Are you interested?" "Uhhh yea I'm not doing anything that sounds fun. We bet not be going to McDonald's." I said playfully. "Man hell nahhh you fancy baby we goin to Whataburger." We laughed. "Nah at least take me to Timmy Chans and it better be the one on MLK." "Oh see that right there is a hood classic. What you know about that?" "Girl I was born and raised in Third Ward I know all about the hood delicacies." "Ight ight you gotta show me yo hood one day." "I can do that fasho." "Ight bet. But umm I'm finna finish cleaning up this shop. Sweep up this hair and shit. Would you be ready by 9 o'clock?" "Yea I should be ready by then. Should I dress casual or fancy?" "Baby it don't matter what you wear you still gone be the most beautiful girl in the restaurant. But shoot me yo address and I'll see you at 9 gorgeous." I was blushing again. I haven't flirted with anybody in a while. I'd only ever been with Marcus sexually and the men I dated when we were broken up were just weird assholes. They didn't even flirt just tried to get right to the pussy. That pissed me off no foreplay or nothing. That made my pussy dry right the fuck up. "Okay I'll send it and I'll see you later." "Ight love." She hung up. I finished up the shop and headed out. I was ready for this date I'm really tryna get swallowed up.
     Getting out of the shower I looked at the time. It was 8 o'clock on the dot. I was not gonna do my makeup I didn't need it. My skin was beautiful and eyebrows was always done. All I needed was lashes and lipgloss. I curled my hair and pinned it up before I got in the shower. So all I had to do was get dressed. I took out my lotion and moisturized my skin from head to toe. I put on my bracelets and anklets. I can't go anywhere without them I'd feel naked. I put on my clothes which consisted of a pink crop top and a white leather mini skirt. I decided to wear the pink dunks Carmen had bought for me. My phone dinged. A message from Carmen saying she was on the way. It was about 8:30. All I had left to do was put on my lashes and take out my curls. After that was done I put on a little lip liner and applied my lipgloss. I looked in my closet to see what purse I wanted to wear by that time my phone dinged again. Carmen was downstairs.
        Walking out the front door I was so nervous for some reason. Carmen was already waiting on the passenger side of her brand new 2024 BMW. "Well hello gorgeous." She said extending her hand. I put my hand into hers, she kissed it lightly. "Well look at you in your all white. I see you tryna be like me already." I said pointing toward her Panda dunks. She laughed " Nah you really tryna be like me but it's cool I love to be a trend setter." "Whatever." I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully. She opened the door for me and I stepped inside. Once she was inside the car she turned on some RnB on low. "Look at you tryna set the mood." I joked. "Man I love me some RnB. Can't get jiggy with you if you don't fuck wit it. Let me know now." She stopped the car and looked me dead in the eyes. I laughed "Girl ain't nobody sweatin you. I probably know more RnB than you. I'm a master connoisseur of throwback RnB." She laughed and started driving again. "Stop the cap." "Ain't nobody cappin baby. I bet my playlist waaaaaay better than yours." "Yea ight we'll just have to see."
After driving for about 30 minutes we pulled up to Kiss Houston. I had heard a lot about this restaurant but I'd never been. Valet opened my door but Carmen ran around to help me out the car. She's such a gentleman. Walking inside everything was just beautiful. "Good evening welcome to Kiss. Do you have a reservation with us tonight?" The hostess asked us. "Yes it will be under Carmen Love." Not her last name is Love. "Alright Ms. Love if you guys will follow me to your table." She said gesturing for us to follow her. Carmen grabbed my hand as I followed behind her. "Okay here you are and here are your menus." The hostess said sitting us at our table right in the middle of the restaurant. "Can I start you ladies off with something to drink?" "Yes can I have a hopadillo beer on ice, light ice please and for her can she get a glass of Merlot?" Carmen answered before I could say anything, not a bad choice though. "Yes ma'am I'll have someone bring your drinks right out and to take your order." "Thank you." We said in unison as the hostess walked away. "So a hopadillo beer?" I asked Carmen with one eyebrow raised. "Man them IPA's good as hell if you find the right ones. I know theirs are good because I came here for a birthday dinner a couple months ago." "Those things are nasty, beer is nasty. It tastes like flavored ear wax." I said scrunching my face up. "Well I'm not gone ask you how you know what ear wax taste like." She said side eyeing me playfully. I laughed. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes.
As the evening went on the vibe was just right. Carmen told me so much about herself and I really opened up to her. We laughed a lot but as the drinks kept flowing we started to get very flirtatious. Carmen decided to play footsie under the table and the way she was looking at me made me get hot. I excused myself to go to the restroom. Once in the restroom I wet some paper towels and began to wipe my face and neck. Before I knew it Carmen was walking in. I turned to face her. Staring at each other for what seemed like forever she kissed me like I had never been kissed before. The way our tongues danced together in sync drove me crazy. I pulled away, not really wanting to. "Ummm I think we should get out of here." I said breathing like I had just run a mile. "Yea uhhhh I paid the check already we can go." We fixed ourselves in the mirror before walking out. The ride back home was relatively quiet. It mostly consisted of slight glances and smiles. Once we reached my house I asked her "Would u like to come in? It's still kind of early." It was 1:30am. She smiled. "Yea that would be nice, let me get the door for you." She turned the car off got out and opened my door for me. As I walked to the door I looked back and seen her get a backpack out the backseat. My heart dropped cause I know that ain't what I think is. Like I said I've only ever had sex with a girl during a threesome and all I did was kiss and suck titties. I never been strapped down before. Okay now I'm nervous. As we walked in my house Carmen was looking around I guess tryna see if there was any sign of a nigga. "Damn you stay here by yourself?" She asked sitting down on the sofa. "Yepp just me. I just moved in a couple months ago tho. I'm thinking about getting a dog or something to keep me company." "What you need a dog for you got me?" She said playfully throwing her hands in the air. "Giiiiiirlll, anyways you want something to drink? And no ion have no nasty ass beer. I got some Hennessy, dussé, and wine." She laughed "Man my beers not nasty but ummm I'll take a shot of dussé if you take one with me." "Okay I'll be right back. You can turn on some music or something the remote on the table." I said walking into the kitchen. I heard the tv turn on then my RnB playlist on YouTube started to play. I came back with two shot glasses, the dussé bottle and a chaser for me cause the shit was strong and nasty. But after a few shots so am I. She held up her shot glass and said "Cheers to a beautiful night with a beautiful lady." We clanked our glasses together and knocked the shots back. I scrunched up my face and immediately drunk the cranberry juice. "Shit that's nasty." I said sitting the glass down. "So why you drink it?" Carmen asked with a chuckle. "Gets me lit." I shrugged. "Want another one?" I asked. "Shit let's do it." She said ready and willing. I knew how this was about to go and I was ready. Nervous but ready. "Whew, it's better than Hennessy tho." I said after the second shot. "Nah I really fuck with that Don Julio." Carmen said sitting her phone down on the side table. This girl just looked so edible. The way she looked at me and her smile. Ouuuu when she bites her lip. I am hot and ready. We locked eyes and she said "I bet you taste waaaaay better." Shocked my eyes widened but I quickly smirked and said "Come find out." She scooted closer to me and we started to kiss again. She took full control of the situation. The way she touched me just felt so right. Did she really know what she was doing or was I just really horny? Whatever it was I was loving every moment of it. Carmen started ease her hand up my skirt. I opened my legs and allowed her feel around. She quickly found my slit and began to rub my clit through my panties. I moaned into her mouth and opened up my legs more giving her permission to go inside my panties. She slipped her fingers inside my panties and felt my wetness. Carmen was so good with her fingers, she rubbed my clit some more before she moved down and found my hole. She pulled away from the kiss and looked me right my eyes as she gently inserted two fingers into my hole. I closed my eyes and threw my head back in ecstasy. As she moved slowly in and out my moans grew. She pulled my crop top down and began to suck on my breasts. That was an intense hot spot for me. Maybe I was just weak in the knees but that girl knew what she was doing. Carmen started to speed up her fingers and I felt body getting hot. I got more and more tense. Then before I knew it I exploded all over her fingers. She pulled her fingers out and looked at me before putting them in her mouth and sucking off all my juices. That turned me on even more. "Damn you do taste better." She said with a smirk. I got up and grabbed her hand leading her upstairs to my bedroom. Once in the room we began kissing and moving toward the bed. I sat down on the bed and felt something. I jumped up and realized I had left my rose toy on the bed. I picked it up and put it on my nightstand. Carmen chuckled. "I'm better than that rose." "Show me." Was all I said while laying back in the bed. She climbed up on top of kissing my lips first then going down to my neck making her way to the bellybutton. She slowly started to pull my skirt down. Once it was off she positioned herself in between my thighs. She kissed each one before she passionately kissed my slit. My body started trembling as I let out soft moans. Finally she slipped her tongue between my slit and it felt soooo good. Just like the rose toy Carmen had different modes. She tried different settings until stopped on the one that drove me crazy. She sucked and licked me toward ecstasy but all of a sudden she moved her tongue down to my coochie hole. Before I knew it she had slid to the crack of my ass! I jumped a little because I had never had that done to me before. She got up and said "Turn over on ya stomach and arch ya back." I did as I was told. I got on all fours and showed her my best arch. "Fuck." Is all I heard her say. She began caressing my ass cheeks. Then next thing I know her tongue was in my ass! Shocked I tensed up but soon started to relax. That shit felt so damn good. After she devoured my ass she moved back to my clit. Her suction technique was amazing. What she did next caught me completely off guard. This girl was easing her thumb into my ass. But hey I wasn't resisting. It felt pretty good. And before I knew it I was so close climaxing and I think she knew it because she started going even crazier. I didn't think it could get better than that. As moans grew louder she put her free arm around my legs to hold me in place cause I was goin crazy. My body started to heat up again and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I released my juices into her mouth. She licked up every drop. My legs were trembling as I collapsed onto the bed. "You good mamas?" I heard Carmen say from behind me. It took me a minute but I managed to say a low "Yes." I really had no words. She ate me off the bone. She laid down next to me. When I finally picked my face up off the bed to look at her I seen she was now just in a sport bra and her briefs. I can't lie Carmen had a really nice body. I got the strength to get up and get on top of her. I like to taste myself so I started to kiss her. As things started to heat up again she stopped kissing me and said " I need to get my backpack from downstairs." "Okay cool I'll go down with you I could use another shot." I was completely naked so when I got out the bed I put on my rob. "You ain't have to put that on I love what I see." Carmen said bitting her lip. I smiled and walked up to her giving her a kiss. I was loving this lil experience. We walked downstairs and into the living room. While I was pouring us shots. The doorbell rang. We looked at each other. "You expecting company?" "Hell nahhh it's 3am." I said looking confused trying to think of who that could be. "Oh you know what it could be my drunk ass neighbor she's done this few times before. Let me go see what the fuck she on now." Since I moved in she's rang my doorbell a few times in the middle of the night especially if she seen a car outside that wasn't mine. As I was walking to the front door the doorbell rang again and like an idiot I swung the door open ready to cuss her ass out. Who I saw standing before me both scared me and pissed off. "Marcus!?"