Chocolate Strawberry

I tiredly scurried Quinn to the hospital, asking the nurses if he would be okay; they said he would, but I didn't believe that after what had happened. I called the others to come by and check on him. I put flowers on the window and walked over to Quinn as he was "resting" soundly. I was in fright mode, thinking about why it had to happen; I felt it was my fault for joining him up to a stupid roof and admitting to him, but the chances were endless. I got myself closer to him but not to his face. Bro looking like Snow White with his complexion the fuck...

A nurse with pink hair with an... antennae and a roach clip on her hair came in with severe panic. ?: "Patient fourteen is fully conscious; please notify the doctor immediately. I just called your doctor, and he'll be here right away. Do you feel any pain?" I was in shock when I heard Quinn sit up and speak out. Q: "I'm fine...I think. Where am I?" ?: "You are in clear view of the central hospital. Is there anything I can do for you?" Q: "I just want an explanation for how I ended here...What the hell happened to me?" After a few minutes, a doctor came by to check on Quinn. He looked familiar, as if I had seen him, probably at a convention or something. ?: "Well, well, well, good morning, Quinn. Hm, from all the data, we conclude that you were stuck by lightning or severely electrocuted."...I distracted myself from looking out the window until I heard the doctor say that relived over a year, my attention was focused to the doctor. Both: "What, a year?!" Y/n: "But how? I was with him yesterday." The doctor chuckled, saying I must have connected with him as he smirked; it made no sense...I stopped to look at the moon and decided to flip my middle finger at it hard with my face bunched up.

We heard dashing in the hallway and saw Shoto yelling at him. S: "YOU LIVED BITCH!" Then, a whole bunch of his friends were crowding him around, relieved that he was okay. I wouldn't say I liked the atmosphere; Shoto saw me leaving the room disappointed and sat on the floor, hiding my face from crying. I quickly fell asleep, already having nightmares... After a few minutes, everyone left. I opened my eyes and returned to Quinn, but Shoto and a green haired girl were still there. I wanted to leave again, but Quinn noticed me and wanted us to come to a place I was unfamiliar with. We went to an abandoned place that had a lot of science stuff around. Is this stuff even safe? I felt distracted seeing records of files on the wall and the desks. I jumped when I heard a voice out of nowhere; I turned around and saw a scientist testing Quinn. I stood slightly from Shoto and a girl with green hair, feeling embarrassed from our little date...

I watched Quinn putting a onesie on and standing on a platform. Right when the electricity turned on, He. was screaming in pain, again making me tightly grip Shoto's arm and close my eyes. Sorry, Shoto... Q: "Fuck...that hurts." I couldn't stand him being in pain like this; I stood next to a corner, covering my ears. We stayed for days, almost for a month; I usually starved myself on the couch; even if the others wanted to give or force me to eat, I couldn't eat due to my depression that quick. Later on, Quinn and I went back to the "office." But noticed the room was destroyed. Y/n: "Oh my god, what happened here." A telegraphic saying that Quinn is detected as a threat. I panicked so hard that I was pacing around. It showed a video that took the scientist away and shot the camera. I wanted to call the police, but Quinn stopped me. As he stopped me, he planned to make weapons to defend himself and redesign his onesie. I wanted one, but I felt like I already knew how to protect myself...in a way. Y/n: "Uh, Quinn...I want to say that I'm so sorry for what happened. Can we go home? I mean, your home?" Q: "Nah, You're fine; we can return to my house."

As we returned to Quinn's home, I felt really hungry. Q: "I told you you needed to eat." Y/n: "I just wasn't in the mood since you were in pain." Q: "Really...You almost starved for a  whole month." I noticed a plastic crate full of strawberries dipped in chocolate. I jumped on the counter and clutched the fruit to my mouth. It tasted good. Q: "Hey, what are you doing with my fruit? I knew you were hungry, but damn bitch." I laughed at him. Y/n: "Want one?" He didn't want one, but I could tell he was hungry. I pointed a strawberry at him, begging him to take it from me, being a little devious. He gave in and reached for it, but I pulled it away, smirking. He tried it again, but I still pulled away.

---------------------------------------------------
TINY NSFW --------------------------------------------------

I stuck my tongue out with a tease. I mocked him, but I didn't have suspicion that he...being so randomly bold, pulled my waist to his very closely and bit the strawberry from my mouth, only then to make me upset, what the fuck was he doing. He smirked and went in deeper with tongue, taking another bite which slowly turned into a lingering burn of a kiss out of nowhere, He let go both of his hands off the counter, as he gripped my chin with one hand the other was on my thighs but very, VERY close to...I felt like I couldn't take him anymore. The way his body was on mine, the alluring kisses, and my senses of each touch played a part in my heart. God...I wanted him all for myself and only me. I wrapped my legs around him.

My eyes were swirling, thumping, madly in love with him. His lips were still lingering on mine. I wanted to get closer to his waist and try to "grind" on him, but he stopped in the middle of the kissing and licked his lips while taking another bite of his strawberry from my lips. Q: "Gotcha bitch but not bad..." Y/n: "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" Q: "I kissed you, idiot; what did you think, brat..." Quinn stopped talking as I stared intensely at the strawberries while panting. Q: "What the fuck is wrong with you...seriously. " Y/n: "LOOK, IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR KISSING ME OUT OF NOWHERE." Quinn sighed in frustration. Q: "You know you're right, but you must admit you liked it...pervert."

I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes. I noticed it was getting late, and I needed to head home. Y/n: "Well, it's getting late, and I need to head home now." Q: "Do you have to?" Bro sounded like a puppy in need. Y/n: "Look, I have priorities I need to do, and sometimes it ain't you." Quinn decided to let go of my chin and thighs, which made a "lightning" mark on me... It hurt me because he gripped me hard, but I liked it. It makes me wonder how much electricity he uses when he gets...horny. As he drove me to my house, there was a song I loved to hear called "Distant." I felt like I knew one of the male's voices. I looked at the radio to see who sang it, but Quinn glitched it, changing it into a different song. I stared at him as he knew I loved that song. I wanted to ask but didn't want to distract him with driving.

As I got home, I got in my house and held the door for Quinn as he leaned against the door and folded his arms. Q: "Are you sure you didn't want to stay?" Y/n: "Why? I'm just going to shower and go to bed unless... you wanted me to join you." Q: "Woah, pause! I ain't going that fast with you; we just met!" I laughed at him, saying I was kidding, but he probably didn't believe me...I didn't believe myself either. Y/n: Well, I'm glad I have met you...good night, oh say good night to the bytes for me!" As Quinn said night, I closed the door to get into bed. He wondered how they knew his dog's name, but he let it slide. He went back home happy, although...a bit excited. As I walked into my room, something was wrong, as if something or someone was in the house.

Y/n: "QUINN, HELP ME NOW!" I tried to text him quickly and ran outside, but it was too late. They covered my mouth and took me away to a place that I didn't know where.