Roohi Marikom Shikhawat

Hi,
This is second part of my other story "ye roohi ki kahani hai"
In which Arohi died when Roohi was 15 years old

Hi, This is second part of my other story "ye roohi ki kahani hai"In which Arohi died when Roohi was 15 years old

R O O H I

It's been 4 years since Maate died

No these words can never do less damage to my heart I still remember every Goenka and Birla mourning on her funeral and seeing myself holding a whole damn urge to stab knife in them .

Were they even having some meaning in there tears were there tears allowing them to cry after making my mom's life hell .

I still have marks behind my ears which I got trying to rip my ears not being able to hear there mourns .

But the next month was more harder than that day when I had to see them compensating by treating me the way they should have treated my mother .

Were they actually feeling guilty or it was just another mask of theirs .

Logon ke chale jaane ke baad hi unki ehemiyat samajh aati hai.

Magar log wapas nahi aate .

Their guilt was supposed to make me relieved but it wasn't at least if they were the same as before I could have gone to Mumbai again maybe in some hostel and could argue if they don't allow but now I feel weak under their love and guilt loaded eyes.

Even HD had become another birla for me and even i wasn't with myself at all I was just a lifeless body loaded with frustration .

And one day i encountered a photo album with a camera I opened the album and it was filled with my pictures.

Turning pages of the Album i realised the spontaneous pictures maate used to click of me randomly were for this album . She never showed me these pictures she used to click nor I gave too much attention to them .

Time I was in her belly to the time I was ready to stab a knife in someone's belly for her there were picture of me every month .

Yes it was till last month and the rest photo album was filled with empty camera films every page having three empty films looking more like empty canvas to be painted with my life .

I turned pages of other 3/4th album filled with empty canvas.
I took out the film that was supposed to be picture of that month . It was like getting permission to cry i cried my heart out while my every tear making the film more vulnerable and wet to be inserted in camera .

Although my eyes were moist always i haven't cried the whole month but i remember myself begging for tears in a closed room because it was unbearable for me unbearable to hold a heavy chest always having feelings that my heart might fall anytime .

Nyra, Abhir ,Shivansh were trying their best to make me smile or laugh but didn't know that it was just working as fuel to the fire inside me.
Day by day i was getting scared of myself that I might end up hurting them or myself. Do something unholy that I will regret whole life.