Bad

His back hit the wall and his arms pinned to his side.

   The space between them was small and their breaths were heavy between them.

  "What are you going to do know, hm?"

  The grip on his wrist got a little tighter and his breathing stuttered.

   "What do you want me to do to you? Where do you want me to touch you? What do you want from me, darling?"

   The shorter male took in a sharp breath feeling a hand move from his wrist to his hip to squeeze lightly. 

   "You know what I want," The younger muttered.

 The brunet hummed and held the blond's chin, "Do I though? Because it sure looked like you wanted Minho earlier. Tell me, do you let him touch you like I do? Do you let him kiss you like I do? " Hyunjin questioned, his lips brushing against Felix's lips so softly.

   Felix tilted his head up slightly chasing the feeling of Hyunjin's lips on his.

   "Do you let him touch you like I do, Felix?" Hyunjin asked this time firmer.

   The blond shook his head. His head was so foggy. The closeness of them was not help with whatever fog was clouding Felix's mind. Hyunjin wasn't help with the fog in his mind.

   "Please," Felix whispered.

    Hyunjin leaned down and kissed Felix. It wasn't soft but it wasn't exactly fast, it was in the middle somewhere. Hyunjin was in control that definite, Felix was putty in Hyunjin's hands.

  To be honest, no one would ever believe that the big bad uncover spy could melt in the arms of the gang leader he was supposed to be taking down.

  No one would ever believe for a second that Felix would be protecting the gang leader. A gang leader who had killed people, colleagues, innocent people, no one would ever believe that.

 Not when Felix was working so hard to get Hyunjin.