5. The unknown

Vanessa's POV

His breathing sped up, and so did mine.
His body heat, warming my back.
Hands-on, either side of me, arms digging into my hips.
A solid wall keeping me from moving in any direction.
He stared at me through the mirror.
Pulling the drawer further, he forced me to back even harder against him.
Green forest eyes provoke me as to say; what she does now determines what happens next.

I did not dare move.
In this situation, it seemed that not doing anything was my only option.
No matter how much I wanted to run, I couldn't.
He was testing me, checking what I'll do.
He is showing me that he is the boss and I have no power.

I can't win a fight against him, I probably wouldn't even be able to get out of the position he's maintaining me in.

I could feel his upper thighs pressed against my ass. My lower back against his crotch.
My head to his upper chest.
His eyes hovered above my head.

I felt something hard poking my back.
No. Way.

"Here" handing me the comb. He took a step back, going to his original position, in front of the door.
Taking his body heat with him leaving my back screaming for him to come back.

I nonchalantly dropped my eyes, looking for the culprit that ended our interaction.

Hidden with his hands.

After that, I tried to ignore his presence and combed my hair, putting it in a low bun.

After an excruciating hour of me sitting on the bed as close to the edge as possible and him, walking back and forth typing on his phone and making calls.
The airplane door opened, and a cold breeze welcomed me to the open world.

He searched the room for clothes but didn't find anything, so I wrapped a blanket around me. Causing me to get a disapproving look from him, but he didn't react.

I descended the stairs while both my arms were being held by his men.
As if I were a chicken who could escape at any given moment.

"Angelo, finalmente. Sono passate 2 ore da quando abbiamo discusso. Cosa diavolo è successo. Pensi che io abbia tempo per tenere traccia di ciò che stanno facendo tutti i miei figli?"
(Angelo, fìnally. 2 hours have passed since our discussed time. What the hell happened? Do you think I have time to keep track of what all my children do?)
The angry man said immediately after the plane door opened.
Not even giving Angelo the time to get out of the airplane and down the stairs.

The older man, not even waiting for an answer, scanned the people accompanying his apparent son.

His eyes scanned the 6 people who were on the plane. Angelo, Blackeye, the middle-aged man, the man who was getting lectured back at the seaport, the pilot, and me.

His eyes lingering a little longer on me redirected back to his son before confusion was replaced with anger.

"Are you serious? Is that why you're late? You had to pick up a girl for entertainment on the road?"

"Dad, no -"

"Angelo, you're 21. When will you, in God's name, grow up and act your age? Women has he paid you yet if so, leave us."

"I'm not a prostitute. Your son has kidnapped me from my vacation in Greece and is convinced I'm a spy, so if you can get Blackeye here to let go of my arm, I'll gladly leave. You would have to pay for a ticket back to Greece of course for the inconvenience, but other than that I forgive this misunderstanding" I had to try, maybe his father owned more brain cells than his useless production.

"Kidnapped, vacation, flight. Che cazzo sta dicendo?"
(What the f*** is she talking about)

After that, Angelo made a head gesture to Blackeye, which made him drag me away so that I was out of the'eavesdrop' range.
But I could see that Angelo was explaining what happened to his father by his hand gestures and his father's blank stare.