28

/author pov/

/author pov/

"I can't believe I'm in the Choi San's apartment right now..." Seonghwa says looking around. "Care to tell us why you guys invited us over?" Yunho asks the two, San and wooyoung, who were sitting Infront of them.

"So um we both have something to tell you guys" wooyoung said looking down at the floor fidgeting with his fingers. Would his friends accept this relationship?...

"We are dating." San said in a sudden move and smirked as everyone else's eyes widened. "Finally" yeosang said as he clapped. "YAY!!" mingi screamed with sarcasm filled in his voice and San rolled his eyes. "My woosan" seonghwa removed fake tears from his eyes and everyone chuckled.

"Woosan?..." Wooyoung looked at san, then seonghwa in confusion. "It's your guy's ship name. Me and yeosang have been deciding on it.

"Well if we are really talking about this now then.." yunho stood up as everyone looked at him. "Im dating someone." Yunho smirks as he looks at mingi who's ears were red. "It's mingi." As soon as the other said that almost everyone gasped in shock.

"You mean, our yunho is finally Inlove with someone?" Seonghwa says as a bright smile appears on his face while the two nod. "Then you two?.." hongjoong said pointing at yeosang and jongho. "I- um"

"We are in the process of it" jongho smirked as he looked at yeosang. "joongie, I think I'm gonna pass out" seonghwa dramatically held his head and layed down on hongjoong's shoulder. "I guess you two aren't the only couple now." San said pointing at hongjoong and seonghwa. "Hm if you guys are really dating, kiss." Yeosang said with a grin on his face. "Yeosang shut up-"

San grabbed wooyoung by his waist from his right hand as his other hand went down to the side of wooyoung's neck and leaned in for a kiss as almost everyone took out their phone and started taking photos. Wooyoung separated the kiss and cursed out yeosang while everyone else were just covering their eyes.

"I would really appreciate if you guys would keep this a secret." Wooyoung said as everyone nodded.

"of course, we won't say a single thing" seonghwa smiled and wooyoung took a sigh.

/Author pov/

/Author pov/

Wooyoung was sitting on the sofa watching the tv and San was laying down with his head on wooyoung's lap. All the time he was just staring at wooyoung and Wooyoung was enjoying the movie so much he didn't even notice the stare.

He took a glance down at the older and giggled realizing San was already staring at him. "why aren't you watching the movie?" He said making curls out of San's hair. "You're more interesting then the movie" San smirked as wooyoung hid his face in his hands. "when are you not this flirty" wooyoung said looking back at the older as he just shrugged.

"I'm really glad we decided to tell our friends." San spoke as he stared at the huge screen while it was wooyoung's turn now to admire the other. "Me too."

Grahtatata