27

/wooyoung pov/

/wooyoung pov/

I rub my eyes as I sit back up on the bed and notice San not being there. I  look around but he wasn't seen. As soon as I stand up a sharp pain goes through my thighs to my spine and I sit back on the bed. My eyes widen recalling what the fuck happened last night. We just had sex, for the first time..

it was my first time.. I stand up again and try to walk outside hissing through the pain that I felt in my back. I walk to the kitchen and a smile appears on my face as I see the other making breakfast. "Hey sleepyhead" he walks over to me and ruffles my hair.

As I walk over to him and hug him, my legs weaken again and the other noticed that. "Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself somewhere?". San asked rubbing my back and my eyes widen. He.. doesn't remember what happened last night?.. he didn't seem that drunk... Is he acting?..

"uhm yeah, hit my knee on the bed" I awkwardly laugh as I sit on the counter watching him. "Do you... Not remember anything about last night". I tilt my head in confusion as the other shakes his head. Should I tell him.. what if he regrets.. "why, what happened.?".

They older asks still cooking the eggs. "Hm nothing...". I look down to the floor and sigh. He really doesn't remember it. I get off the counter and limp my way to the living room as the older follows me. "Did we have se-" my eyes suddenly widen. "No!-" I turn around to the other, cutting him off.

"No.." I laugh awkwardly and sit on the couch. "must be a dream then."
The older smirks as my ears turn red. He sits on the couch after putting the breakfast on the table. Dream huh... How could it be a dream when everything about it felt so real.

I start eating my breakfast and took a glance at the older. Does he really not- "we had sex." Those words spill right of my mouth and I suddenly cover it with my hands as the older looks at me and I hide my face. "I was drunk wasn't I.. I remember what happened but it felt like a dream." They older said as he pulled me onto his lap. "Are you okay, you were limping.. does it hurt too much should I give you medici-"

I giggled at the older's tone filled with worries. "Shhh I'm fine, a little sharp pain but seonghwa said that's what happens when it's your first time, then you get used to it" I say as I hide my face in his neck in embarrassment and hear a smirk. "I'm so glad that only I can see this kind of sight of you" he whispers in my ears which gives me shivers.

I get off him and continue eating my breakfast. "eat your breakfast idiot" I turn his head to his plate and laugh.

 "eat your breakfast idiot" I turn his head to his plate and laugh

/San pov/

As we were done with the breakfast I took the plates to the kitchen and placed them in the sink, I was about to wash them when suddenly wooyoung stopped me. "I'll do them" the younger pushed me away and stood Infront of the dirty dishes. "Hm? You never wash the dishes"

"Well I'll do them now go" the other giggles and starts washing them. I wrap my arms around the younger's waist and hug him. He says nothing and continues while I just hum and lay my head on his shoulder.

"San hyung..." The younger calls and turns around to face me while I still have my arms wrapped around him. "We should tell.. our friends about us." I back away and look at the wooyoung with my eyes widened. "Are you sure?" I cup his face and kiss his nose while he nods. "That could be dangerous." 

"It doesn't matter, nobody can separate us anyway" the younger smiles and I hug him. "Alright then.. let's tell them tomorrow." I say as the other nods while hugging me back.

💕💕💕💕