Ch. 2 {|| Mr. 'Nice' Guy ||}

TW: R@pe, Sm0king, DrVnk, Swearing, V@ping, Derogatory Names

Grace POV:

      I have been dating my boyfriend: Tyler for about 5 months now. I'm a freshman and he's a senior, he's eighteen and I'm fourteen. Yeah I know, it's not the best decision. But fuck he's the greatest, he's so kind and soft with me. It's crazy how different he is around me in school compared to us alone together. When we're in school he acts like he barely knows me, which breaks my heart but it's for the best. I'm still around him a lot though. Amy, Laura, and him are really the only people who I hang around at school. Amy and Laura are the two most popular girls in school, plus the hottest.

      Amy has had a lot of boyfriends, she basically has a new one every other week. And Laura gets around with all the guys in different friend groups. But they both absolutely adore Tyler, they're always flirty with him and always making sure at least some of their boobs are showing to him. He flirts back with them, which always hurts my heart when I see it. But he promised me that I'm the only girl he wants.

      When I said Tyler was the greatest I wasn't lying. Well. Up until about a month ago, he was great. Recently he's been drinking and smoking a bunch, he gets a bit aggressive and harsh when he's drunk. Well, a bit is kind of an understatement... But I forgive him! He always buys me flowers the next morning and tells me he loves me so much.

      I'm at his house like every day after school. Actually, that's where I am right now. Tyler and I are sitting in his room. He's in his gaming chair playing some shooting game like he usually does and vaping. He also has a beer can on his desk that he's been drinking, this is like his fourth or fifth one. Anyways, I'm on his bed watching him play his game. Tyler suddenly yells from losing his game, shuts off his game, and turns his chair to face me. "Are you a virgin?" He asks, afterwards taking a sip of his beer.

      "Wh-what?" I stumble over my words, surprised. "Are you. A virgin." He repeats, the words more punctuated this time. I look into his glassy eyes knowing that he is drunk and most likely won't remember my answer the next day. I look away from him and answer, "No, I am not." Suddenly I feel myself get smacked in the face causing me to fall back on the bed. I look up with a stinging cheek to see Tyler looking enraged and red in the face. "You whore! You've slept with a bunch of guys haven't you?!" He yells at me.

      I'm too shocked to get any words out before he pins me down and says, "You'll regret it, I promise you that." Then the pain comes. I vaguely remember the details of what was happening. My brain was too busy playing back memories of that awful game Larry made me play. Even though I won't remember specific details I know exactly what is happening. "You'll remember this, you better not sleep with any other guy again you hear me?" I vaguely hear Tyler say. He's right, I will remember this. I will never forgive him. (Oh who am I kidding? I'll still forgive him if all he does is hold my hand. I'm so stupid.) I'm crying and trying to fight Tyler off. But even though I'm not the seven-year-old I was with Larry, I can't get Tyler off of me. I pass out.

      ~ Three AM ~ I wake up sore and have a pounding headache. I'm in an awkward position on the floor. I sit up, rub my temples, and groan lightly. I look over and see Tyler asleep in his bed. "Fuck. I need to get out of here." I think in my head.

      I quietly gather up my clothes from all over Tyler's room and quickly get dressed. I slip out Tyler's window and start running. I don't stop until I get to the tree in front of my window. I quickly climb up the tree and slip into my room from the window. I hurry to my bathroom, strip, and hop in the shower. I stay in there for hours scrubbing and scrubbing, unable to get the dirty feeling off of my skin. I wash my body and hair while my mind drifts off. I step out of the shower and dry off. Looking at my phone I notice that it's about the time of my morning run, I throw on my hoodie and sweats. I grab my notebook, a pencil, and pop in my headphones and turn on my playlist on my phone, and head out for my daily run.

      I run a while before stopping at a playground and sitting on a swing. I pull out my notebook and pencil and start writing. I end up writing for a couple of hours before my stomach growls and I head home to eat.

      "Fucking hell, that was a horrible night." I whisper to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ So, there's that- I hope you liked it! Feel free to comment suggestions/advice or anything you want. Have a great day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter! c: ~

- Vivian -