20. 23rd December 1975

In some corner of the world, between mountains a woman was sitting, staring in space.

"it's time."

the woman turned towards the voice and simply smiled.

"she needs you."

"I know. and she will have me, till the very end."

"Our men are not getting much information about her, day by day, she has been taken into strict security."

"that is possible. what about Tom? has he started being a psychopath?"

"he was always a psychopath, he is recruiting though."

"that is not good news."

"this is the reason I said she needs you. Tom and them, both are your enemies, we have to make sure they never join hands together."

"That is where you are wrong, we just have to destroy them, doesn't matter if they are together or not." the woman was now staring at her left forearm.

"we need to find your sister."

"I don't need her to protect Veronica, she is nonexistent for me." the woman's eyes darkened. 

"right now, I think you should keep aside your differences and get together for Veronica, and the security she has is by your sister's people. You both could do a lot if-"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! I WILL NEVER JOIN HER." she said 'her' as if it was some taboo.

"alright, what is your plan of action?"

"we leave tomorrow. It's time I take what's mine." a sadistic smirk found it's way on the woman's lips. 

the very other day, two people entered VAS, the woman everyone was shocked to see, and another woman beside her who no one knew. as they crossed the very first gate to VAS, information was sent in of her being in VAS, people were alerted. Runa was confused. 

That woman, a confident expression on her face, she had a different attire, she was a skirt and top type of dress, she had different kinds of drawings on her body, her hair open, some silver jewelry on her body, 

as she reached the to the main room, where the throne was a voice called from behind, Runa's voice to be specific

"Adaa."

the woman turned back.

"come on mother, I know she is your favorite child, but you cannot forget me now can you?"

Runa's eyes widened. she opened her mouth, but no words came. 

"Speechless? yes that is the first reaction of every person seeing me here."

"What are you doing here, Maya?"

Maya smirked, "I am doing what I must do. right now I am tired." Maya started to leave the room.

"That quarters is already being used by someone else." Runa remarked.

"who said I was going in that quarters?" she sickly smiled at her mother and left the room.