CHAPTER 3

Fuck, what was that for?” Venice grumbled.

I got out without a word before I could do something vegas would make me regret. Porsche’s car and that of his brother porschay’s personal bodyguard Carlo were already parked in front of the lodge. Porsche was vegas cousins lover and the brooding type, so I wouldn’t have to worry about him grating on my nerves too.

Macau got out as well, cocking an eyebrow at me as he smoothed that ridiculous checkered Chanel costume he wore. “You seem on edge, noppy.”

I gave him a sharp smile, swallowing a very harsh reply.

“Get inside.” I nodded toward the front door of the big timber lodge. “And carry your own luggage.”

I headed inside, not waiting for them. In my wake, I could hear them bickering because of the luggage.

Low male voices came from the living room and I found porsche and Carlo inside.

“Nop,” porsche said with a curt nod. “Stressful day?” He scanned my face.

“You have no idea.”

Macau and Venice came inside, the latter carrying his and Macau’s suitcase. I’d only packed a bag.

“Hi porsche,” macau said with a bright smile and hugged him. Then he gave Carlo a friendly smile and shook his hand. he could be charming, I had to give it to him, little mister perfect.

Steps thundered down the stairs. I assumed this was porschay, macau’s sidekick and porsche’s brother.

he rushed into the room, and I did a double-take when I saw him. he was dressed in a skimpy white shorts and was displaying boys curves. How old was he?

Eighteen. Fuck. I always forgot that macau would be eighteen soon as well. I still saw him as the annoying kid.

Five fucking years and no end in sight. As long as he wasn’t married, I was bound as his bodyguard. I really hoped Cliffy had his own security team once those two closed their doomed bond.

“That shorts looks hot on you. Good choice,” Macau said when he pulled out of porschay’s embrace.

Venice nodded, leaning back against the sofa with a shit-eating grin. “Yep, you look like a hot piece of ass.”

“Shut it,” I growled even if the little shit had spoken the truth.

Porsche walked over to venice and hit the back of his head. “Watch it. You’re not Capo yet, so we can still kick your scrawny ass until your balls shrivel to the size of raisins.”

“As if they were ever bigger than that,” Macau muttered, giving Venice a smug smile.

As if he’d ever seen anyone’s balls. “I don’t care if you two torture each other. The only thing I care about is that you’ll return to Thailand more or less alive and that you don’t get on my fucking nerves.”

“Our other bodyguards don’t say fuck because papa hates the word,” venice said.

I was close to exploding. “File an official report and see if I give a fuck.” I turned to porsche and Carlo. “I’m heading to the guardhouse. I trust you to keep them alive.”

I didn’t return to the lodge until dinner, which was surprisingly pleasant thanks to the fact that macau was busy talking to porschay , and couldn’t be bothered pissing me off. That, and the fact that I didn’t trust the other guards to do a good job watching all of the teenagers alone, was why I joined them afterward as everyone settled around the fire pit. Unfortunately, macau sat across from me and his gaze promised trouble.